Wedding day

(Pic of Hailey up top)

*3 months later*

Susan:today is Hailey's wedding day everyone gets up and gets dressed"ok babe I have to take Hailey to go get ready at the church"I say as in already ready.

Taylor:"ok I'll bring the kids down later"I say and she nods leaving with Hailey. Then I start getting the little ones ready.

Noah:"no I hate fancy clothes"I whine.

Taylor:"ur wearing them and u will behave today"I say laying him down.

Noah:"no"I pout standing up walking away.

Taylor:I walk over to him pick him up smack his butt once"u do not tell me no"I say sternly laying him back down taking his pajamas off he cries in his hands just cuz he's tired."baby stop crying"I say softly pulling his dress pants up he stops crying and just sniffles.

Jake:"dad how do u do this?"I ask trying to help the girls in their dresses.

Taylor:I laugh"unzip the back and put it over their heads arms through"I say and he struggles"here get the boys dressed and I'll get the girls dressed"I say he gets the boys dressed then Avery comes in the room in a pink flowey dress."u look beautiful baby"I say and she smiles everybody is ready so all of us go to the church. Before we go in I turn and look at the kids"you will all be on y'all's best behavior"I say and they nod. I nod and I take them in getting them all seated then walk back to where Susan and Hailey are so I can walk her down the isle.

Susan:"ok she's done"I say walking out of the room.

Taylor:"she walks out and I smile"u look absolutely stunning"I smile with tears in my eyes.

Hailey:"thank u"I smile and mom goes back to where the kids are.

Taylor:I look at her and smile"I'm so proud of u"I say

Hailey:"what'd I do?"I ask confused but with a smile.

Taylor:"you've turned ur life around you stopped doing drug a ur graduated top of ur class and u strait ended ur life out and I'm just so proud of u"I say with tears in my eyes some fall.

Hailey:"awe daddy don't cry"I say walking over to him wiping the tears that fell.

Taylor:I smile and kiss her head"ready?"I ask

Hailey:"yeah"I smile we stand at the door and loop arms the big wooden doors open and we walk down the isle I can see Tristan wiping his eyes I smile and we get to the alter.

Taylor:I smile and nod at him then turn to her"u may be getting married and starting ur own life but you'll always be my baby girl"I say into her ear with tears in my eyes then kiss her head.

Hailey:"I love u daddy"I say with tears in my eyes kissing his cheek then he hands me off to Tristan he walks over and sits with all the kids (ok I don't know what all the preacher says so we are gonna skip that part) the preacher says u may now kiss the bride which he does and I kiss him back then the wedding is over.

Taylor:we walk to the parking lot and the two fallow us."I got u two a wedding gift"I smile

Hailey:"daddy u didn't have to do that"I say holding Tristan's hand.

Taylor:"I know baby but u deserve it"I smile then hand her a box she opens it and it's a key she looks at me confused. I smile and show her a piece of paper that has an address on it"go to that address them call me"I smile and they still look at me confused but nod.

Hailey:"ok but are u gonna follow us?"I ask

Taylor:"yeah"I say and we all get in the car and follow them out.

Hailey:we go to the address and once we get their I cover my mouth with tears running down my face and I step out of the car they all get out of the car and they smile at me I walk over to him and hug him"thank u"I sniffle

Taylor:"your welcome baby"I smile and wipe her face she smiles and Tristan and her go inside looking around we go in and look around with them after we do we go home.