Dream

(Dream)
Avery:the next morning I go downstairs daddy has been yelling at everyone he even slapped haily but she didn't do anything he's been hitting Susan for no reason and Jake is packing our lunches while daddy yells about stupid stuff.

(End of dream)

Taylor:I wake up with sweat on my face and breathing heavily I had a dream that I hit haily and Susan and was yelling at the kids I get up and go check on everyone and there asleep so I go outside to get some fresh air.

Avery:I wake up and daddy isn't with me I start to get scared"DADDY!"I scream and cry.

Taylor:I hear Avery scream and I run upstairs an see her crying"what's wrong baby?"I ask picking her up.

Avery:"y-you l-left m-me"I cry

Taylor:"I'm sorry baby I needed some fresh air"I say and hold her as she fell back asleep then go to me and Susan's room and lay down holding Avery but not falling asleep.

Susan:I wake up and see Taylor awake"babe what's wrong?"I ask.

Taylor:I shake my head"nothing babe I just couldn't sleep"I say

Susan:"are u sure?"I ask getting up and getting my stuff for work.

Taylor:I give her a small smile"yeah"I say

Susan:"ok"I say and kiss him then go shower.

Taylor: I sigh and get up Avery wraps herself around me I hold her with one arm under her butt and go downstairs starting to cook breakfast while holding a sleeping Avery then Susan comes downstairs ready for work and gets herself a cup of coffee.

Susan:"babe are u ok something seems to be really bothering u"I say

Taylor:"uh yeah babe I'm fine"I say softly.

Susan:"babe I know ur not now tell me what's wrong"I say

Taylor:"I'll tell u later I promise"I say and kiss her then the kids come down and eat and then Susan takes them to school and I Clean up and clean Aaliyah up.

Aaliyah:"daddy we go park?"I ask.

Taylor:"yeah baby"I say putting her shoes and coat on we get in the car and drive their then she runs to the slides without me I walk over"Aaliyah u don't go without me"I say

Aaliyah:"sowwy"I say climbing up the slide and sliding down then go to the monkey bars"daddy me no reach"I say he picks me up and helps me climb across."yay daddy I do it"I giggle

Taylor:"yeah you did"I smile

Aaliyah:"me go swing"I say waddling to the swings and he pushes me on the baby swing"Weeee!"I giggle

Taylor:I smile an she plays for a little longer"alright baby time to go"I say picking her up from the bottom of the slide.

Aaliyah:"awe"I pout he smiles and puts me in my car seat and once we get home"daddy I wan watch peppa pig"I say he turns it on for me then goes and makes some lunch then mommy comes in from work after she says hi to me she goes in the kitchen.

Susan:"hey babe"I say walking into the kitchen.

Taylor:"hey babe how was work?"I ask putting Aaliyah in her high chair and setting the plates down.

Susan:"it was ok"I say

Aaliyah:"daddy me sit in big chair"I say

Taylor:"no Aaliyah ur not big enough yet"I say cuz she wiggles around allot and then she starts to cry and kick her little legs"Aaliyah stop this tantrum and eat"I say

Aaliyah:"I sit in big chair"I sob

Taylor:"when ur big u can"I say

Aaliyah:"nooooo now"I cry

Taylor:"Aaliyah I said stop it now eat"I say and she throws a piece of her food at me."do u want a spanking?"I ask and she pouts and starts eating and I Finnish eating.

Aaliyah:"doggy pee pee"I say as I see Gracee pee on the floor.

Taylor:I stand up"No outside!"I shout opening the back door for her to go out then clean up the mess and clean up lunch then Gracee barks at me not going outside.