Missing

*ok guys before I start this chapter Susan (Taylor gf) has a brother and a sister that are living with them now and they are both 14 and they are twins and also they adopted a 5 year old girl named Angel*

**************************

Susan:I wake up from a night mare sweating and crying then Taylor wakes up and sits beside me"I want our girls back"I cry cuz they been missing for a week.

Taylor:"I know baby we all do"I say rubbing her back and she keeps on crying my lays her head on my chest"we will find them"I say

Susan:"how Taylor they been gone for a week and Sierra,Angel, and Avery get panic attach's"I say"I'm just afraid"I add

Taylor:"I know Susan but we can't do nothing more than we already have"I say and she nods calming down then falls asleep and there's a knock on our door"Come in"I say in a whisper and Braydon comes in(his kid he had with another girl)

Braydon:"I wan sissy"I sniffle rubbing my eyes.

Taylor:"I know baby we all do"I say gently and bend down picking him up and laying him beside me as he lays his head down on my chest and sniffles with tears streaming down his chubby cheeks(btw he's 3) then he falls asleep.

~next morning~

Haily:I get up and get dressed then go downstairs getting a pop tart to eat then Taylor comes downstairs and starts breakfast once I finish I grab my backpack"bye daddy"I say to Taylor after wiping my eyes from the tears. Before I get to far he grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug I just start bustin into tears"I miss them"I cry

Taylor:"shhh baby I do to do u wanna miss school today?"I ask and she nods and we go back inside"I'm going to find our girls"I say to Susan and grab my keys kiss hailys head and leave then I get a call from the cop.

(Phone convo)
Taylor-hello?
Cop-hi mr.caniff we found one of ur daughters and its Angel we are in the woods and she's not breathing.
T-ok I'm on my way.
(End of convo)

Taylor:I get out of my car and rush to them and Angel is laying there I give her CPR and she starts to breathe I give her her inhaler and she opens her eyes.

Angel:"daddy"I cry and he picks me up and holds me.

Taylor:"shhh baby I got u"I say with tears streaming down my face.

Angel:"I want my sisters"I cry

Taylor:"ok baby do u know where he took them?"I ask and she shakes her head crying."ok baby I need u to go with that nice cop and he'll take home to mommy"I say handing her to him"u better get her home safe."I growl.

Angel:"NO DADDY I WANNA GO WIF U!!"I sob

Taylor:"baby it's dangerous I need u to go to mommy"I say

Angel:"ok"I sob and we leave.

Taylor:I look around the woods for an hour than finally head crying I walk a boy and see a guy standing over something and it's Sierra and Avery. Avery's not doing anything not even crying but then I see she turns her head and Sierra gets shot in the leg 4 times and I call and ambulance after shooting the guy in the head I pick the girls up putting them on the gurneys and we go to the hospital they put them in a room and I sit between both of them they have a little bit of injures and Sierra gets her cuts stitched up and we go home.