Haily...

Haily:"hey daddy can I go to my friends house?"I ask

Taylor:"who's?"I ask

Haily:"kielys"I say and he looks at Susan cuz he doesn't know her.

Susan:"sure but be back home in a hour"I say and she nods and leaves.

Haily:I go to my friends house and I chance into a tight white crop top with high waisted skinny jeans with black high heels them we go to a night club and I smoke with my friends with 'Pound the alarm' blasting through the bar then I see Taylor and I start to panic my friends hide me behind them but Taylor sees me and grabs my arm pulling me to the car and puts me in them starts to drive home gripping the steering wheel once we get home I lock the doors after he gets out and he left his keys in here.

Taylor:I look at her then go inside grabbing a cloths hanger and pick the lock, open the door, grab her arm and take her inside.

Haily:"do u have to hold my arm?"I ask but he doesn't answer me.

Taylor:"get up to ur room and change we will talk about this in the morning"I say cuz everyone is asleep she rolls her eyes and goes upstairs I go to our room and Susan is sleeping I change into some sweats and lay down beside her pulling her close to me falling asleep then I hear a car speed off and see Haily in the car I growl and go downstairs waiting for her.

Haily:after a couple drinks and smokes I go home with the help from my friends driving me there I walk in and switch on the lights and then around"AHH!"I scream"um I mean.... Hi daddy"I say

Taylor:"don't 'hi daddy' me little girl get upstairs my room"I say sternly and she goes upstairs and I follow her"pants down now and bend over"I say and she obeys I pull my belt out of my belt loops and double it then start without warning.
CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. I stop and pick her up holding her and she cries a bit then falls asleep.