Jake coming in late

Taylor:I stay up till three and Jake comes in.

Jake:"hey dad"I say

Taylor:"where have u been?"I ask sternly standing up.

Jake:"with Lexie"I say with my head down.

Taylor:"what time did I tell u to be home?"I ask

Jake:"9:00"I sigh.

Taylor:"what time is it?"I ask

Jake:"3:00"I mumble

Taylor:"so how many hours have u been late?"I ask

Jake:"6"I say

Taylor:"how many rules did u break?"I ask

Jake:"2 I guess I don't know dad"I say annoyed

Taylor:"u didn't listen that's one u went past ur curfew that's two and u didn't text back anything else?"I ask firmly.

Jake:"no"I huff

Taylor:"wanna add attitude to it?"I ask and he shakes his head."ok what's 6x3?"I ask

Jake:"18"I say

Taylor:"so that's how manus you'll be getting with the paddle before school"I say

Jake:"Wha- Dad Come On That's Not Fair!"I shout

Taylor:"You wake the kids up I'm adding more now lower ur voice"I say firmly he crosses his arms not saying anything."get up to bed and u better stay their young man understand me?"I ask looking him in the eyes being serious.

Jake:"yes sir"I say and go upstairs to my room slamming the door then I hear cries come from Courtney and Aaliyah's room.

Courtney:I cry standing up in my crib then daddy walks in"Dada"I make grabby hands towards him.

Taylor:I walk over to her and pick her up holding her to my chest."what's wrong baby?"I ask

Courtney:"I dirsty(thirsty)"I sniffle he kisses my head grabs my empty bottle then takes me downstairs to the kitchen"Dada Doggy"I giggle at gracee whose on the floor standing up on her two hind legs.

Taylor:"yeah she's happy to see u"I say making her bottle with her on my hip then give it to her she drinks the bottle with her eyes drooping I sway her then lay her in her crib then go to our room and fall asleep.