Poor Jake pt 2 and fun in bed

Jake:the next morning I wake up from my ring tone blaring I pick it up and it's Lexie I answer it and talk to her for a few minutes and then hang up on her. I throw my phone at the wall making it shatter and cry in my knees.

Taylor:I hear commotion from Jakes room and when I go inside he's crying I walk over"hey what's wrong?"I ask

Jake:"L-Lexie a-aborted the baby"I cry

Taylor:I sigh"I'm sorry baby"I say and hold him to me he cries in my chest then wipes his face staring blankly."Jake listen it's ok this wasn't ur fault it was on her"I say

Jake:"but she didn't even give me a chance dad."I say brokenly.

Taylor:"I know baby I know and she should've"I say rubbing his back he then lays back down covering his face with his blanket."Jake it's okay"I say he doesn't answer me and just lays there. I sigh and rub his back.

Avery:I wake up an go downstairs going into the living room watching tv then I remember I didn't have any cake last night. I walk into the kitchen grab the cake out of the fridge grab a fork and start eating it.

Taylor:I go downstairs and start breakfast"Avery put the cake away u can have some later"I say and she takes 3 more bites then puts it up and goes to the living room I get breakfast finished and pate it then Everyone comes downstairs I get the little ones buckled up.

Braydon:"daddy no school today"I say

Taylor:"why baby?"I ask

Braydon:"me no know"I giggle and eat a piece of bacon.

Taylor:I look at the kids"there's school isn't there?"I ask

Kids:"yeah"we say except for Jake since he dropped out he nods and cleans up then Susan takes us to school and goes to work.

Aaliyah:"ew daddy Courtney spit up"I say

Taylor:I walk over with a wet rag while her face and hands take off her onesie and throw the cloth and onesie in the hamper. Then change her "Aaliyah come here baby so I can change ur diaper"I say

Aaliyah:"diaper dry"I say

Taylor:I set Courtney on her Mat so she can have belly time"come here so I can check"I say knowing she likes to lie about her diaper being full.

Aaliyah:I look in the front of my diaper"me check it dry"I say.

Taylor:"Aaliyah come here"I say

Aaliyah:"no no"I say

Taylor:"Aaliyah I know u need to be changed now come here"I say

Aaliyah:"no need change"I say

Taylor:"Aaliyah yes u doing drank a bottle before bed and I can see ur diaper sagging now come here"I say

Aaliyah:"no"I say and waddle away. He catches me and starts changing me I giggle and move around making it hard for him to change me.

Taylor:"someone wants to sit in the naughty chair"I say and she shakes her head an stops moving. I Finnish changing her stand her up and kiss her head then she runs off to go play.

Aaliyah:"daddy Courtney try talk"I say

Taylor:I get my phone out and walk over to her starting to record her"go ahead baby u can do it"I smile and she looks at me confused and starts making random noises. I chuckle and kiss her head then turn cartoons on for them.

Aaliyah:"daddy when Mommy come home?"I ask

Taylor:"soon"I say and she nods watching cartoons I clean the house and Susan comes in.