Bad day for sierra.

Sierra:"mommy can I go play outside?"I ask

Susan:"no"I simply say.

Sierra:"daddy can I go play outside?"I ask

Taylor:"what's mommy say?"I ask

Sierra:"she said no"I pout

Taylor:"then no"I say and she points and kicks my leg I bend down and pop her on the butt "don't kick people"I say sternly she walks downstairs and I follow her an start lunch then out of the window I see her go into a abandoned house I run after her and grab her after smacking her butt five times and take her home.

Susan:"what happened?"I ask standing up from the couch.

Taylor:"she went outside when we said no and she went into an abandoned house"I say

Susan:"I'll be back"I sigh and grab her hand then go upstairs l.

Avery:I come downstairs"daddy my stomach hurts"I wince while cramping.

Taylor:"awe baby come here"I say getting her some medicine she sits on the counter and takes it. Then I get her rag running it under some hot water"here baby out this on ur lower stomach."I say and she nods holding it their I hold her while she lays her head on my shoulder then Susan comes downstairs putting a crying Sierra on the naughty stool."everything ok?"I ask rubbing Susan's back.

Susan:"yeah"I say

Taylor:I nod and she puts then food on the table I rub Avery's back "are u feeling better baby?"I ask and she whimpers and shakes her head. I nod and rub her back as she puts her face in my neck.

Angel:"daddy I wanna go swimming"I say as we have a indoor pool.

Taylor:"after lunch"I say and she nods as we all start to eat"wanna eat something"I ask Avery.

Avery:"no"I sniffle

Taylor:"just a little bit?"I ask

Avery:"no my tummy hurts"I whine as everybody finished eating.

Taylor:"I know baby but that's the cramps u gotta eat something"I say

Avery:"can I eat after my cramping goes down?"I ask he nods and then they clean up as everybody gets their swim suits on except for me and then we go out and me and daddy put our feet in the pool then Sierra swims to the deep end.

Taylor:"Sierra swim back over here u know ur not aloud to swim that far."I call to her

Sierra:"but daddy I can swim"I say

Taylor:"would u like to get out?"I ask

Sierra:"no"I huff and swim to the shallow end.

Taylor:I nod and hold Avery as she lays her head on my chest and Susan sits next to me.

Sierra:I go under water an swim all the way to the deep end sitting at the bottom so he won't see me.

Taylor:I look around and don't see Sierra we freak out until Hailey tells us she swam to the deep end Susan jumps in the pool since she has her swimsuit on she comes up a over the water with her and get her out of the pool.

Susan:"go talk to ur dad"I say giving her a nudge she walks over to him with her head down.

Taylor:"what did I tell u about going to the deep end?"I ask sternly.

Sierra:"I wasn't allowed to go that far"I huff.

Taylor:I nod and take her arm smacking her butt three times SWAT SWAT SWAT them sit her down "u can sit right here for not listening."I say

Sierra:I cry"no I'm going to my room"I get up running inside slamming the door locking it putting a chair under the knob same with the front I go upstairs all of our windows are locked I sit on my bed and cry under my covers.

Taylor:I sigh get all of the kids out dried off I unlock the door with the extra key which was in the flower pot I walk upstairs and info her room waking over to her she keeps on crying not knowing I'm in here. I sit beside her"baby what's wrong?"I ask

Sierra:"u treat me like I'm 2 but in reality I'm 10"I cry

Taylor:"Sierra I know ur 10 baby but when all of u kids are out there I wanna keep y'all in one area so I can watch y'all when theirs a time it's me and u then u can swim in the deep end."I say

Sierra:"but I have school u have to go to meeting I have to go to school.... It's just a none going thing"I sniffle

Taylor:"Sierra all u have to do is ask baby and I'll make time for u and me"I say

Sierra:"but I don't know when"I sniffle

Taylor:"what do u mean?"I ask

Sierra:"I don't know when to ask u when we can have our time since there's so much stamps in this town"I say with a giggle.

Taylor:"baby u ask anytime"I say

Sierra:I nod"I'm gonna go take a shower"I say running to the bathroom closing the door.

Taylor:I come downstairs"Avery come eat something"I say and she nods walking to the kitchen sitting at the table. I get her some food and give it to her she eats a few bites and pushed it away"Avery eat more"I say and she shakes her head holding her stomach."baby what's wrong?"I ask

Avery:"my stomach really hurts"I say almost crying.

Taylor:I walk over to her and pick her up"baby it's ur first period it's gonna be the worst"I say

Avery:"how long does it last?"I ask and wince at the pain.

Taylor:"a week"I say and she whimpers at what I say"I'm sorry baby"I say and kiss her cheek.

Avery:"can I go lay down?"I ask

Taylor:"yeah baby go ahead"I say putting her down kissing her head and she goes up to her room I get everything cleaned up then go in the living room.

Susan:"ok guys time for bed"I say and they all go upstairs. We get the kids tucked in then go to our room I put my hair in a messy bun put my pajamas on then lay down. He lays down next to me I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.