Honey moon

Susan:we get to the airport and we get on the plane once we get off the taxis doesn't take us to a hotel he takes us to a huge beach house"did u buy this?"I ask looking at Taylor.

Taylor:I shake my head"no"I say

Susan:I look at my phone and Haily says I hope u like the beach house"Haily bought it"I say.

Taylor:I look at her shocked"we have some amazing kids"I smile and she agrees we go inside and it huge the living room has a fire place with all white couches the kitchen is huge we go up to our room and it's huge with a king size bed and a flat screen tv  we go in the bathroom an there's a clawfoot tub a walk in shower 2 sinks it's amazing."wow this is amazing"I say in amazement"we will have to schedule a family vacation so that the kids can come"I say

Susan:"yep"I smile and then go to the backyard and its private so no one will see I take off everything and jump in the pool and Taylor walks out just in time to see me jump in the pool naked and he watches with a laugh I get out of the pool and wrap a towel around me and he smiles when I walk towards him I kiss him and walk upstairs and he comes after me"why are u so quit that's never like u"I laugh as I get in the room.

Taylor:"just admiring how beautiful my wife is" I smile and she smiles kissing me letting her towel fall to the floor my hands move down to her hips and I smirk I kiss her backing up to the bed I lay her down without breaking the intense make out session and she take off my shirt I run my hand down her thigh still kissing her.

Susan:I stop kissing him"remember when I said I married a boy I think I was right"I smirk

Taylor:"still think ur married to a boy?"I smirk and grab her hips and thrust into her

Susan:"no"I moan and put my face in his neck and he kisses my neck"babe I-I-I'm c-c-close"I moan

Taylor:"me to baby scream my name"I moan going faster.

Susan:"TAYLOR!"I scream gripping the sheets as i release he moans throwing his head back and thrusting into me a few more times and releasing in me I get up then go to the bathroom and get in the bath and he gets in the shower then I go to the room and get dressed in my pajamas and lay down turning on a movie and Taylor does the same and lays down next to me I lay my head on his chest and then his phone starts to ring and it's Avery.

(Phone convo)
Taylor-hello?
Avery-daddy where are u?
Taylor-with mommy on our honey moon are u ok baby what's wrong?
Avery-Jake is throwing a party and he locked all of us in our rooms and Haily is in mine with me.
Taylor-ok baby we are on our way home ok ur ok give the phone to Haily.
Haily-hello?
Taylor-what's going on and where are the kids?
Haily-he locked me in Avery's room and the kids are all awake screaming and crying banging on the door and he's throwing a party.
Taylor-ok Haily I want u to bust down Avery's door and I have a key in my room to al the doors get all the kids in one room and lock it we are on are way.
Haily-daddy I'm not that strong.
Taylor-go through Zachary's bathroom it shouldn't be locked and get them and go in a room.
Haily-ok I love u bye.
(End of convo)

Taylor:we get on the jet and arrive in an hour we get in the car and drive there once we get there it's full of kids I go in and Susan goes upstairs to the kids I go over to the studio and turn it off"EVERYONE OUT NOW!"I scream furiously and they leave I see Jake and grab his arm and he gasps seeing it's me."what the hell where u. Thinking?"I ask sternly.

Jake:"I was thinking u would be gone for a few weeks so u wouldn't find out"I say

Taylor:"I would have found out get to cleaning right now"I say firmly he nods an starts cleaning.

Avery:"daddy"I cry and run to him.

Taylor;"ur ok baby"I say picking her up and run her back."everyone else ok?"I ask the kids.

Kids:"yeah"I say

Susan:"when I walked in she was having a panic attach"I say

Taylor:I rub her back and get her inhaler"take this baby"I say handing it to her she takes it and calms down."let's get u guys to bed"I say as I pick Avery up they all go upstairs and lay down I tuck all of them in and then go downstairs while Jake is still crying and Susan sit at the island glaring at Jake. I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her waist"what's wrong babe?"I ask softly.

Susan:"just disappointed in Jake"I sigh he nods and kisses my shoulder.

Jake:"dad can I stop? I'm tired"I say

Taylor:"nope I want everything cleaned the kids where tired when u woke them up with that loud music"I say

Jake:"but dad plz"I whine

Taylor:"nope get it done"I say

Jake:"no"I say putting the cleaning stuff down.

Taylor:"Jake ur almost done Finnish it"I say and he huffs an finishes then goes to his room and takes off his shirt falling asleep I sigh then check on the kids and me and Susan go to bed.