Angel scared of Taylor

Taylor:"hey baby"I say and she looks away from me."Angel u know I would never hurt u"I say

Angel:"mommy I wan go watch movie in living room"I say and she nods letting me down and I run out of the room.

Taylor:"I'm a horrible dad"I say with tears in my eyes.

Susan:"babe ur not a horrible dad she's just scared right now"I say

Taylor:I nod and get up an kiss her"I'll be back"I say and get my keys then drive to Zachary grave and he Appears by it I look at him with tears running down my face.

Zachary:"what's wrong dad?"I ask

Taylor:"I can never do anything right it's my fault that ur gone its my fault that Avery cuts herself it's my fault that Angel is scared of me it's all my fault"I cry out.

Zachary:"hey dad it's never ur fault cuz u always fine away that makes it better"I say

Taylor:I shake my head"she won't even look at me"I cry

Zachary:"well what'd u so?"I ask.

Taylor:I spanked her but only 5 times and not even hard but she said I reminded her of 'the big bad wolf' the guy that kidnapped them"I sigh

Zachary:"well maybe the 'guy' that kidnapped her did the same to her or just hit her allot"I say

Taylor:"I know but now I don't know what to do when she misbehaves"I say wiping my face

Zachary:"dad she'll be fine in the next few hours probably"I say.

Taylor:"I miss u so much"I say with tears in my eyes.

Zachary:"I miss u to but I'm in a better place now u know that"I say

Taylor:I nod"I just wish u where here with me I should t have even thought about sending u off"I say

Zachary:"hey dad I'm fine that's in the past don't think about it but I gotta go"I say

Taylor:I nod and hug him an kiss his head"I love u"I say
With tears in my eyes.

Zachary:"I love u to"I say and disappear.

Susan:"hey babe"I say when he walks through the house.

Taylor:"hey"I smile

Susan:"Angel has something she would like to say."I say as angel walks up to him and hugs his leg he smiles and picks her up and holds her.

Angel:"I'm sorry daddy"I say and kiss him all over his face.

Taylor:"it's ok baby"I smile and kiss her head she giggles and runs to the living room I smile and sit by Susan

Susan:"ok guys time for bed"I say and they all. I'd running upstairs he goes and ticks all the kids in then comes in our room and puts on some sweats I kiss his jawline and wink at him then read my book.

Taylor:"u can't do that"I whine

Susan:"what'd I do?"I ask with a smirk still reading.

Taylor:"you know what u did"I say taking her book.

Susan:"oh well"I say and turn off the lamp laying down with a giggle.

Taylor:"babe u can't do this to me"I say she kisses my jaw again in the dark and palms me then stops and lays back down I pull her to me an straddle her waist an kiss her jaw "don't be a tease"I say in her ear.

Susan:"sorry that's what I do best"I say

Taylor:"is it now?"I ask while moving my hips.

Susan:"yeah little boy"I smirk

Taylor:"remember last time you called me a boy"I smirk

Susan:"oh come on it wasn't even that bad"I smirk he looks at me with his brow raised and kisses down my body gripping my thighs I moan and run my fingers through his hair he kisses up my thighs and take off my shorts I moan and take off his sweat pants he kisses up my body an around my breast I nibble on his ear he kisses my neck leaving a mark and takes off my panties"mm babe"I moan he grinds his hips onto mine and rubs me teasingly"babe don't tease"I moan

Taylor:"that's what I do best"I mock smirking and rub her fast while kissing down her body.

Susan:"Taylor"I moan breathing faster.

Taylor:"what babe?"I ask smirking and kiss her hips as I rub her faster when she's close I stop and look up at her from her thighs.

Susan:"Taylor"I growl in frustration.

Taylor:"am I a little boy now?"I ask while smirking hovering over her.

Susan:"no but u sure are acting like one"I smirk with my arms crossed.

Taylor:"says the one pouting"I say kissing her body she shakes her head and the we hear crying coming from Angels room I sigh and get up out on my sweats cover Susan up then go to her room to see what's wrong"what's wrong baby?"I ask picking her up.

Angel:"mean wolf get me"I cry

Taylor:"your safe baby"I say rocking her.

Angel:"no I not"I sob then I see the guy that snuck in my room he opens the my closet door I scream an cry an he closes it.

Taylor:I hear her part so close but I act like I didn't hear it"shh baby it's ok let's go see mommy"I say walking to our room handing her to Susan an graving my gun"he's in her room"I say quietly I cock the gun I walk down the hall an into her room I open the closet door an shoot him he falls down an I call the cops and there on their way angel runs back in hides behind my legs as the guy glares at her I tell her to go back to my room an he goes an reaches for his gun that's on his hip"this is for my girls"I growl an shoot him in the head twice the cops come an I explain what happened that he tried to shoot me they carry him out an I go to our room an Susan is in the hall I put my gun away."are u okay baby?"I ask angel.

Angel:"yeah me wan go back to sweep"I yawn he nods taking me back to my room laying me down and then he goes to his room and we all fall asleep.