Cleaning room

Avery:"daddy can I go outside?"I ask

Taylor:"no baby u can't"I say

Avery:"what why?"I ask

Taylor:"cuz Avery u didn't clean up ur room like I asked u to"I say

Avery:"yes I did"I say

Taylor:"oh really how bout I go check"I say and walk upstairs to her room but she jumps I front of me.

Avery:"no no no that's ok"I say

Taylor:"Avery move right now or else"I say

Avery:"no"I say

Taylor:"Avery Rose Fucking Caniff move right now"I say and she moves and I go to her room and see her pink shorts sticking out from under her bed which should not be there so I look and it's all toys and cloths then I look at her and she look at her feet"Avery come here"I say really angrily.

Avery:"no thank u"I say

Taylor:"Avery get ur little ass over here now!"I yell and she flinches and walks over to me then I pull her over my legs pull her pants down and spank her 4 times SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT. And she cries in my chest and I pull her pants up and stand her up."now clean up ur room right now Avery and stop lying"I say and she nods and starts to clean her room up

Avery:after an hour of cleaning I go back downstairs"daddy can I go play outside now?"I ask

Taylor:"yes but did u Finnish cleaning ur room?"I ask

Avery:"yes"I say

Taylor:"good girl"I say and she goes to the backyard and swings on her swing set.

Avery:I get bored after swinging so I jump in the pool just to take a quick swim.

Taylor:"Avery get out of the pool right now!"I yell from the window. While doing dishes but she keeps on swimming "Avery that's it"I say and walk outside"u get ur little ass out of there before I beat it"I say and she gets out of the pool her cloths are soaking wet."go upstairs now Avery"I say and she runs upstairs and I follow her.

Avery:I get some pjs and go in the bathroom so I can change and when I was done I go downstairs and sit on daddies lap"I'm sorry daddy"I say and kiss his cheek.

Taylor:"it's ok baby"I say and we cuddle on the couch and watch Netflix until it's time to go to bed.

Avery:after Netflix it's time to go to bed but I'm not tired.

Taylor:I look at my phone to see the time and it read 9:00 so I look at Avery"it's time to go to bed aves"I say

Avery:"but I'm not tired"I say

Taylor:"Avery don't start with me"I say sternly

Avery:"but daddy I'm not tired"I whine

Taylor:"Go Now or ur gonna get it"I say angrily.

Avery:"but daddy I'm not fucking tired!"I shout but cover my mouth right after.

Taylor:"what the fuck did u just say Avery?!"I ask pissed off.

Avery:"I'm sorry daddy"I say

Taylor:"go to bed Avery I'm done"I say

Avery:"I'm NOT tired!"I yell

Taylor:"DONT YELL AT ME!"I yell and pull her over my lap and pull down her pants/panties and spank her 10 times SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT. She screams and cries and I pick her up and take her to her room and lay her down on her bed and cover her up. She finally stops crying and falls fast asleep then I go to my room and put on my sweats and take off my shirt crawel into bed and fall asleep.

(I wanna thank XoXoTaybae_  for helping me with this chapter)