Susan

Susan:me and Taylor have not been on speaking terms lately I'm getting the divorce papers cuz we keep on fighting and he almost swung at me again he sits in the living room as I finish packing the kids bags but not Avery's.

Taylor:"what are u doing?"I ask

Susan:"what does it look like Taylor?"I sigh

Taylor:"you can't take the kids away from me Susan"I say and she doesn't answer me"Susan plz"I say with my voice cracking.

Susan:"u can see them on the weekends only on the weekends"I say

Taylor:"Susan they are my children just as they are yours"I say

Susan:"yes but I'm signing them over to me"I say

Taylor:"you can't do that Susan, why are u doing this to me? I've done nothing to u"I say

Susan:"stop Taylor"I say

Taylor:"no I wanna know"I say

Susan:"you'll still be apart of their lives Taylor, they will come over on Fridays then spend the night until Sunday and come home"I say

Taylor:"Susan why are you doing this? Yes, we fight but all couples do and yes I've made mistakes but that was months ago I've gotten better. Why are u doing this now?"I ask but she doesn't answer me and goes downstairs packing up her car."you found someone else didn't u?"I ask quietly"that's why u where always hiding ur phone and saying that u where 'busy'"I say brokenly.

Susan:"I DIDNT FIND ANYONE ELSE TAYLOR I WAS HIDING MY PHONE CUZ I WAS PLANNING SOMETHING FOR US TO DO AND WHY I WAS BUSY IS BECAUSE OF THAT BUT THEN U JUST HAD TO START A FIGHT BECAUSE OF IT!"I yell frustrated.

Taylor:"then why are u doing this? Why are u so distant from me?"I exclaim"I don't know what I did wrong but I can't fix it if u don't tell me"I say

Susan:"KIDS LETS GO!"I yell from outside.

Taylor:"Susan plz"I say with tears rolling down my face but she ignores me and gets into the car as the kids walk out and Jake and Hailey are holding the twins. I shake my head and hug them and kiss their head then they leave I go inside and call my lawyer knowing I have better authority than her.

Avery:"daddy"I say

Taylor:"yes baby girl?"I ask

Avery:"mommy has cancer"I say

Taylor:"what?! What do u mean? How do u know?"I ask

Avery:i hand him a piece of paper "I found this under y'all's bed"I say and the sheet lists that she has leukemia throughout her entire body and it says how long she has to live and all of that.

Taylor:I read it then hurry up and grab my keys I put Avery in the car I drive over to the house their at I walk in and the kids are unpacking and she's in the kitchen I walk over to her"why didn't u tell me?"I ask with tears rolling down my face.

Susan:"tell u what?"I ask he lays the paper on the counter I sigh"where did u find that?"I ask

Taylor:"Avery found it and handed it to me"I say and look at her"is this why u where doing all of this?"I ask and she nods"why?"I ask and she sniffles.

Susan:"I just didn't want to put the stress on u"I say with tears in my eyes.

Taylor:"Susan I love u more than you know and I promised that I'd be their for u through everything and I promise to be here every step of the way until u get better"I say and wipe her face.

Susan:"I love u"I cry

Taylor:"I love u to"I say pulling her to me and she cries into my chest I hold her then angel comes up.