Fun in the kitchen And in bed.

Susan:I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around Taylor's torso.

Taylor:"hey babe"I smile and kiss her turning right back around making there snack.

Susan:"hey"I smile and take a piece of food and eat it.

Taylor:I squeeze her thigh"that's for taking a pice of food.

Susan:"oh ok well this is"I say palming him through his pants"for being so damn hot"I laugh

Taylor:I groan and she laughs I take her hand in mine"you'll pay for that"I smirk

Susan:"is that a threat or a promise?"I smirk

Taylor:"most definitely a promise"I say and kiss her an smack her ass set the snack on the table and call the kids in she stands there shocked and I smirk.

Susan:"ur such a tease"I laugh as the kids eat their snacks once their done they go upstairs to take a bath and get ready for bed except for angels she always gives us a hard time.

Taylor:"Angel lets go"I say

Angel:"no"I say

Taylor:"one"I say starting to count but she doesn't move."two "I say raising my brow."three"I say and walk over to her stand her up and smack her butt then go upstairs once I put her down start the water an start undressing her she slaps me."Angel Caniff u don't hit people"I say sternly and smack her butt 10 time SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT then undress her and put her in the tub she sobs in her hands and tries to get out of the tub I sit her down and bathe her"Angel stop u have to Bathe"I say and she cries when I start to wash her hair she starts moving around so it's hard for me to do it."Angel stop it right now"I say sternly washing her hair and she cries in her hands and screams when she get soap in her eyes I pour water in her eyes getting the soap out and Finnish her bath wrapping her in a towel and she cries in my neck I rub her back dry her off pull her pull up up and put her pajamas on and she falls asleep when I lay her down I kiss her head check on all the kids then go to our room and she's still in the shower I walk in the bathroom get undressed and get I with her pulling her to me she smiles kisses me and pushed me up against the shower walk I kiss her back and shake my head flip us so she's on the wall I tap her leg signaling her to jump she jumps wrapping her legs around my torso I kiss down her jaw nine to her neck kissing and sucking a sweet spot and she kisses down my jaw trying to get down I drop her a bit keeping a hold of her thighs and grind my hips on hers and she moans pulling her self up a bit and smirks I look at her then out my hand I between us and rub her.

Susan:"babe"I moan putting my head in his neck he kisses my neck and rubs me faster"room?"I moan and scream a bit.

Taylor:I nod and carry her to bed and climb ontop of her continuing to kiss her lips"babe u gotta be quiet"I say rubbing her faster and she whines moaning like crazy."awe what's wrong babe?"I smirk as I rub her slower and slower knowing she close.

Susan:"babe"I moan covering my face with my hands.

Taylor:"what baby?"I ask

Susan:"I'm c-close"I moan he speeds his hand rubbing me faster and faster and I release and moan he groans and kisses me I kiss him back and get on top of him and start sucking him he moans and grips the showers I suck him faster while palming him. He arches his back moaning I start to see he's close I bring my head up slowly and stop.

Taylor:"babe I let u"I whine

Susan:"yeah but u also teased me so that's all u get"I smirk.

Taylor:"babe"I shine throwing my head back and she shrugs her shoulders i sit up pulling her down climbing on top of her grinding my hips on her and squeeze he boobs and she moans clawing my back I thrust into her and she moans screaming a bit biting her lip
I kiss her lips"babe u have to be quite"I moan thrusting into her and she moans.

Susan:"babe I'm close"I moan and he kisses my neck the. Pulls out before I could I whine crossing my arms

Taylor:"awe baby what's wrong?"I ask with a fake pour.

Susan:"ur not getting nothing now"I pour and smirk.

Taylor;I crawl over to her and kiss her"awe baby I'm sorry"I say

Susan:"mhm"I say

Taylor:"babyyy"I say dragging out the y and kiss down her body but she ignores my pleading then she pushes me down starting to suck me again I moan and thrust my hips but she holds my hips down sucking me faster I moan loudly gripping the sheets tightly"babe i-i-I'm c-c-c-close"I moan out and she sucks my faster I moan and arch my back releasing and she sits up before I could cum in her mouth she gets up and puts her pajamas on and get back into bed I catch me breath and get dressed then lay down beside her and she falls asleep I fall asleep soon after her