Sex

Susan:the next morning I get up and get the kids dressed since we woke up late I drive them to school take Courtney and Aaliyah to day care then drive home. I come in to Taylor making me breakfast"hey babe I'm gonna eat after my workout"I say and kiss him he kisses back I go up to our room put on some work out pants then a pink sports bra pull my hair up in a messy bun going downstairs into the gym Taylor follows me. First I start off with the punching bag then lift some weights then to Finnish it off I stretch and lay on the floor. Then Taylor walks over to me hovering over me ready to do push-ups"hi"I smile.

Taylor:"Hi"I smile and go down kissing her then back up doing a push-up she smiles I go back down and she kisses me longer. I go back up and smirk them go back down planking her kissing her.

Susan:"tease"I laugh and go upstairs and start eating my breakfast. He follows me then he wraps his arms around my waist"hey big boy"I smile and kiss him.

Taylor:"hey sexy"I say and kiss her back she turns around to wash her plate bending over a bit so her butt is right on my cock. I grunt and put my hands on her hips she turns around a kisses me then goes in the bathroom and gets in the shower. I follow her and stand in the bathroom"babe that's not fair"I whine

Susan:"I'll do more later"I smirk he smiles and goes to our room watching tv I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and walking out. He looks at me and smiles I laugh and lay beside him teasing him.

Taylor:"babe"I whine and she shakes her head helping me out of my sweats and giving me a fast hand job. I moan and out my hands in her hair.

Susan:I smirk and lean up giving him a hand job"u like. That baby?"I ask with a laugh

Taylor:"oh god yes"I moan and she smirks licking my tip while giving me a hand job. I moan"babe I'm close" she goes faster and massages my balls. I moan and cum she leans up I push her down and start licking her after moving her towel holding her hands on her hips.

Susan:"Taylor:"moan trying to get my hands out of his grip.

Taylor:"yes baby?"I ask with a smirk.

Susan:"let go of my hands"I moan he shakes his head and goes faster"Taylor I'm close"I moan.

Taylor:I stop and look up at her"u make another sound I'll stop"I say and start again going after she moves her hips and moans cumming. I move up and kiss her"I thought I said not another noise"I say

Susan:I whine"I can't help it"he smirks and slowly slips into me"oh my god T-Taylor"I moan.

Taylor:I kiss her"baby no moaning"I say

Susan:"I can't do that"I moan he puts his lips against mine so I stay quiet I claw his back and moan in the kiss. He goes faster. "Taylor"I moan and scream in the kiss.

Taylor:"shhh baby be quiet for me"I say going even fast running her clit.

Susan:"T-T-Taylor I-I'm about to c-c-cum"I moan

Taylor:"cum for me"I groan getting closer she moan and screams as she cums. I cover her mouth and cum then start rubbing her sensitive clit making her scream but it's muffled. I rub her clit faster with my hand over her mouth she screams again less than a muffle as she grips the sheets. I kiss her harder and keep rubbing her.

Susan:"mm Taylor"I moan with a whine he rubs me faster I scream and cum.

Taylor:I put my hand over her mouth and go harder"cum again for me baby"I say

Susan:"Taylor I can't"I moan moving my hips.

Taylor:"yes u can baby come on"I say rubbing her faster she pushes up trying to move away. I kiss her hips.

Susan:"TAYLOR!"I scream and cum again.

Taylor:I kiss her lips softly"u did so good baby"I say she smiles wiping the sweat off my forehead. I grab my T shirt wiping off her face.