Chapter 15

Skyheart's P.O.V:

"Remember, keep your claws sheathed!" Skyheart meowed as Fluffypaw raked his claws over her shoulder.

"Sorry!" He gasped "Did I hurt you? Do you need to go to Waterfly?"

"No, I'm fine! Stop worrying!" Skyheart hissed. She suddenly realised how rude she had been, "Sorry... It's just that you need to stop worrying about me and concentrate on your training" Skyheart voice softened "Come on, let's try that front swipe move again."

Skyheart led Fluffypaw to the centre of the training hollow and crouched low ready for Fluffypaw's front swipe. Fluffypaw reared up on his hind legs and started swiping the air with his sheathed paws and walked forwards toward Skyheart.

Skyheart stared at him in confusion. How did he know that advanced move? He had only been training for a moon and couldn't even catch birds yet. "How did you learn that?" She asked her apprentice.

Fluffypaw stopped and stared at Skyheart, his eyes wide with embarrassment. "I -um- I -le- learnt it- somewhere.." Hee whispered nervously. Skyheart straightened up and shrugged.

"Go back to camp and clean Robinlake's bedding." Sge sighed "Let me think for a while"

Fluffypaw shuffled her paws and padded away. "Ok."

___________________

Waterfly's P.O.V:

Waterfly sighed she heard a cat at the entrance and scented Fluffypaw. "Come in Fluffypaw." she sighed again Fluffypaw shuffled in and sat down uneasily.

"I need to speak with you."

"What about? Are you sick?" Waterfly questioned kindly.

"No."

"Then what?"

"I-I'm being trained by Starclan." Fluffypaw mewed in a small voice so Waterfly had to strain her ears to listen. "They live in a dark forest and they taught me very advanced moves." Waterfly stiffened in shock.

They live in a dark forest Fluffypaw's words fluttered around Waterfly's head like butterflies. "You-" Waterfly stammered "You're being trained by-" She stopped then sighed loudly "You're being trained by the Dark Forest. The Place Of No Stars."

Fluffypaw blinked and then padded out the den but Waterfly stopped her with a flick of her tail. "Never go there again" She meowed solemnly. "Unless you want to live there when you die."

"But I can't! I wake up there automatically!" Fluffypaw cried desperately.

Waterfly sighed, "Just be careful then.."

______________________

Clearlight's P.O.V:

"Come on out!" yowled Clearlight. There was a cat behind the bush in front if him and he knew it was just a lazy kittypet that forgot the forest was Lightclan's.

"I want to join your clan" meowed the tom as he stepped out of the bush.

He was an ugly cat with no fur. Clearlight stepped back in surprise and the cat stepped forwards aggressively. "I want to join your clan!" he ordered.

"Never! Your just a pile of skin and soft kittypet teeth!" growled Clearlight. The tom growled and fled in the direction of the fox territory.

_______________________

Skyheart's P.O.V:

"Hello, what can I do for you?" meowed Jumpingstar as Skyheart walked in.

"I am having some trouble with Fluffypaw- or should I say, no trouble at all..." Skyheart stammered uneasily.

"What do you mean?" questioned Jumpingstar as his face grew curious.

"She knows every battle move I teach her and more!" Skyheart meowed "She nearly did the killing bite on me the other day and I know that Lightclan never teaches apprentices the killing bite!"

Jumpingstar sighed "Another problem." then he lifted his head and said, "I want you to choose a cat to spy on Fluffypaw all day and all night. Any cat you think can be trusted to keep it a secret."

She lifted her head and meowed. "Of course Jumpingstar." She padded out the den and down the Hightree into the cold ground. Leaf-fall was just a few days away and the fresh kill pile was stocked up to the top. Skyheart smiled. The clan was ready to face leaf bare.

_____________________

Roundclaw's P.O.V:

"Roundclaw. Roundclaw wake up. Roundclaw!" Roundclaw heard a familiar voice and opened his eyes to see Skyheart in the warriors den. He was the only cat sleeping in the den and he knew what his mother needed him to do. He could see himself in the future, the next day, spying on Fluffypaw as she crept through the forest looking for prey. Before Skyheart could ask her question Roundclaw interrupted "You want me to spy on Fluffypaw." he whispered to Skyheart She nodded. "I will, only if you forgive me and love me again." he mewed sternly.

"Of course! I loved you since you were just a tiny kit, suckling from my belly!" meowed Skyheart then she sighed "I'm sorry about before. I overreacted." Roundclaw could easily recall the moments when both Waterpaw and Rainpaw died. Waterpaw died on the border, killed by a cat that has the potential to destroy the clans and Rainpaw, by Greenstare/Monsterclaw to break her curse.

"I love you mother" he snuggled close to Skyheart and nuzzled her cheek. "Don't worry. You will save the clans with Waterfly and Clearlight."

"So you know." His Mother said simply

"Yes. I do."

"Will anyone I love die?"

"That is for you to find out." he answered.

____________________

Skyheart's P.O.V:

"Will anyone I love die?"

"That you for you to find out." he answered.

Skyheart sighed and padded out the warriors den and spotted Fluffypaw pad out of the medicine cat's den. "Hey, Fluffypaw! Wanna do some more battle training?" She smiled as kindly as she could, trying to forget that Fluffypaw was too good. Fluffypaw looked at her and then looked away, staring at the trees behind camp.

"Um... I was just going to-"

"Clean the elders bedding? I know, I can see you doing it right now. But it depends if you choose the right path." Roundclaw emerged from the warriors den. "I can see the past and future. "

He looked at Skyheart who had a surprised expression and then looked at Fluffypaw "You must keep this a secret." he paused "Can you?"

Fluffypaw just nodded and padded to the elders den. "I guess she chose the path that meant that she will hear a story from the elders and learn a new thing." Roundclaw murmured. Skyheart wondered why Roundclaw had told her apprentice his power. She brushed the thought aside and padded out of camp. She'd hunt on her own.

_________________________