Chapter 13

*Oliver's POV*

(A/N: I skipped a week to when Jax has finals, a.k.a second to last week of their junior year.)

I lounged on Jax's bed while he was getting ready for school when my phone rang. I was surprised to see Olivia's name flash on the screen. I quickly picked up thinking something was wrong.

"Hey Liv what's up?"

"You are not gonna believe this but guess who I just got off the phone with" She said sounding breathless.

"I really wouldn't know Liv, so who called you at this hour?" This was true I had no idea I meant who calls at like 7 in the morning?

"It was your principal, Mr. Presten or Preston, whatever."

"Okaay and what did he have to say?"

"Well he didn't really make any sense at first but he said you can come back next year and still graduate if you pass the finals" She seemed excited; I was just in shock, why would they want me back? I've been out of school for a while but if that's all I had to do then damn.

"That's all I have to do? Nothing else?" I asked skeptically, I didn't really know what to think about this, yea it was great and all but why now?

"Yep," she said making the 'p' pop. She started laughing and trying to shush whoever bothered her on the other end, must have been another member.

"Alright when do I have to take them?" I asked then looked up trying to see if I could hear the shower still running in which I did so I quickly whispered glancing at the opened door, "Oh, and I don't want Jax finding out, I want to surprise him at the beginning of the year when seniors make their annual trip."

"Sounds like a plan, I'm not exactly sure when, we probably have to call again. I'll let the others know so they won't let anything slip if he's ever here again," she said then a muffled, "hey stop it I'm on the phone."

"Liv what are you doing? I asked curiously because she seemed distracted after that person walked in wherever she is in the gang house.

"Oh, nothings...ow...really? You had to, right there?" She said talking to the other person sighing.

"Oooo, Liiiivvv are you doing the nasty while talking to me? Yea we may be twins but that's just gross, go finish when I'm not in hearing distance or any distance for that matter," I said jokingly.

"HA, HA Oliver not funny, but in that case I do have to go or else..." She didn't finish what she was saying since the line cut her off.

I shrugged turning my phone's screen off just to hear the shower turn off. Thank whoever's out there; Jax did not hear the conversation between Olivia and I. Jax trudged back into the room dressed in black jeans with a dark grey shirt that had black sleeves and a black breast pocket. He had on his black vans on as well. Hate to admit it, but he looked good. His hair was still a mess from running a towel through it trying to dry it.

"Ready for finals?" I asked; he glared at me in return fixing his hair at his dresser. "Hey I was just asking, I don't think you got any sleep this week trying to study."

"I didn't really have to study, I just went over everything a few more times so I know that I have it down." He said sighing then sat down in his desk chair, his curly hair now went well with the outfit.

"Well, you should probably get going if you want to make it on time," I said chuckling; I had no idea what was funny. Maybe the fact I was late sometimes.

"Yea, I probably should. It should be easy. Two exams today until Thursday then one on Friday. After we're done we can leave early so it shouldn't be too bad, nothing I can't handle. Same routine we've done for the past years."