Chapter 17

A/N Picture of Oliver's brother Jackson Cooper and younger sister Baxton Cooper.

*Oliver's POV*

To say that I was mad is a complete understatement. I was furious. I tried to remain calm because I wanted to at least try to make this a civil conversation. I dragged Jackson into a darker room away from the meeting, the light turned on showing his face. He roughly pulled out of my grasp glaring daggers at me.

I needed to calm down a little more before I start talking or yelling one of the two. I stared at my twin brother Jackson and each second that passed I could feel my blood boil.

"Where have you been? Now just because of the Syndicate, you show up again? Why?! We all thought you were dead." I said breaking my calm and glaring back him with a lot of hatred one should not have towards their family.

He had the nerve to scoff as a smirk pulled onto his lips before he spoke not even hiding the venom behind the words, "You probably wished I was dead, huh?" he turned his body so he was facing me but he stood straighter and got closer to me.

I couldn't say anything, but I had to hold my glare as I straightened so I stood the same as him stepping even closer. He took my silence as a yes and let out a humorless laugh. "I'm going to take that as a yes then Ollie." He said in a teasing tone using the nickname I loathed unless Max or Kailee said it. It set me over the point where my blood was boiling over. I grabbed him by his shirt quickly and slammed him into a desk making him wince in pain as I choked him with his own shirt.

I leaned closer to him, "You're my brother no matter how much I don't want you to be, I can never hate you that much to wish you were dead, but now I kind of do." I felt my grip tightening at the last few words I said making him cough from lack of air.

I could see him clenching his jaw then roughly shoved me back as he regained his breath. "I guess we can finally agree on something...brother." We never broke eye contact as he smirked again. I was getting angry again I could tell by the beating of my heart I was going to be over the edge soon.

I was trying to calm myself poking the inside of my cheek with my tongue. Before I knew it I was throwing a hard punch straight at his face making his head snap in the opposite direction. I shoved him back into a wall, "Now where have you been for eight fucking years? You had no contact with us! Why did you leave?!" I screamed at him putting my arm against his neck pinning him to the wall.

He growled at me and pushed me back once again but I hooked his legs causing him to fall. I took the advantage of him on the ground by kicking him hard in his side. He yelled in agony when I heard the sound of something cracking.

He caught my leg taking me down and in the process straddled me but I quickly rolled us over as we continued to throw punches and wrestle before I had him pinned down on the ground. I punched him in the face again pinning his arms underneath his legs.

"Tell me where the fuck you have been!" I said roughly shaking his shoulders back and forth. He smirked at me again, I was getting tired of this and his damn smirks. He looked exactly like me so he literally had the same smirk as me. I could tell he was dazed by the way he was looking at me and he chuckled.

I was distracted for a split second and used that to get me off of him. He gripped my shirt pushing me into the door hard enough where I heard that cracking as well. "Like I would tell you," he hissed, I reached up and grabbed his throat enough to choke him but not kill him. He tightened his grip on me harshly.

Muscular arms wrapped around the both of us and roughly pulled us apart. I didn't even realize I was gripping the necklace around Jackson's neck and as we were pulled apart it ripped off as he did to mine.

"What the fuck do you two think you are doing in my house?!" Mickael's voice registered in my head as he spoke in that calm voice with the underlining of authority.

Mickael's arms were around my torso keeping back. I felt even more anger not even registering the pain in my body as I yelled, "I'm going to kill you! You will never be my brother ever!" He was pulled out of the infirmary, the irony, with Simba scolding him. I vaguely heard Lucian's voice talking to them. I realized what happened and sank down on one of the spare beds. I looked up to see Jax rushing in with a white box with a thick red cross on it.

He didn't say anything but I knew he wanted to ask me everything that just went on but I just couldn't face him. He quietly cleaned my face of the blood and put butterfly bandages where my eyebrow or forehead must have been cut. I looked at him as he did it too. Lately I've just gotten this feeling that only comes when he's around. My heartrate would pick up slightly if he did a certain thing. Jeez this would ruin us.

I couldn't even register him putting an arm over his shoulder and helped me up in the room I usually stay in when I'm here. I didn't even register getting to my room, feeling the soft yet firmness of the bed. I vaguely felt the tugging of my jacket before it was taken off me. I couldn't even function properly; I bet if I tried speaking it would not make any sense.

The soft feeling of lips, don't ask how I know I just knew somehow in this half-conscious state, press against my forehead then the door softly opening and closing behind whoever just left, I couldn't even remember anymore. I let the darkness drag me under and fell into a restless sleep.

The next I woke up and I was in pain. The brightness of the curtains blinded me as I tried sitting up wincing. The only thing that was on my mind was that I really needed to pee for some reason. I heard shouting coming closely but I didn't pay too much attention. I struggled getting up and made my way to the bathroom down the hall.

Most of the doors were closed except one near my room. It was cracked and I wondered who would be in there. I was walking passed it when I heard the voice of one of my sisters, Baxton talking. As I got closer I eavesdropped and heard, "No more fighting! Or I will blow both of you up," she threated. Ever since she was young, well she still is at only 15; she had a fascination with bombs and blowing things up or at people. She spoke again but softer, "I really missed you."

The mystery person she was talking to spoke, "I missed you too Baxy," the voice I knew too well to be Jackson's. I didn't get angry this time, just felt heavy. "You should see Oliver," he teased.

"Yeah, he looks a bit better than you Jackson."

She spoke again and this time I felt heavier, "Why can't you guys just get along like you used to? I missed those days." I heard her sigh softly.

Then Jackson spoke, "I know Baxton. Sometimes I miss those days too." I heard silence afterwards thinking they fell asleep again probably.

My fist was clenched and I looked down and slowly released my fingers and saw the necklace that Jackson and I wore all the time when we were younger.

I guess he never took it off.

I never took it off either.

I reached up to my neck but felt nothing, making the heaviness increase tenfold.