Chapter 16

*Jax's POV*

The only reason I knew what the phrase "It's time," was because Lucian has been working with me, well actually I was working with him in the gang house. He is training me technically in the field since he's a doctor and I'm going to be one. Lucian is the one who called me and I assumed Oliver got the same exact call right before me, probably Mickael. When I hung up the phone Oliver looked at me strangely.

"Why would you be getting the same exact call as me when you are not even in the gang?" Oliver asked curiously. I shrugged and explained the situation with Lucian and Izabelle with helping me and me helping them. He nodded in response.

"So my car I'm guessing, they know my car," Oliver said calmly, "Oh and I would get a bag in case this is long and it most likely will be."

"Already packed man, Lucian kind of informed me," I said getting up and jogging up the stairs to my room, grabbing the bag by my bed then jogged back down the stairs to meet Oliver in the living room still. "Ready?"

"Yea, let's go," Oliver said heading out the door with me following close behind, after locking the door I walked over to his car and got in the passenger side.

We arrived in about fifteen minutes, the air already tense and cars scattered through the yard. We made our way inside and Oliver lead the way to the meeting room where I was first introduced to Mickael. A lot and by a lot I mean a lot of people were already here, I could tell not everyone was here since there was more chairs than people.

People were still coming in and I made my way to stand next to Lucian where he was perched on a comfortable looking stool and another next to him. He made eye contact with me and nodded his head in the direction of the seat; I silently sat down trying not to freak out about how many people were here.] Hopefully this meeting starts soon. Mickael was sat in the front and people took this as their cue to sit down while still talking.

(A/N This part will be written in third person and like a play almost since it there is so much talking and a lot of characters are introduced who will most likely be explained later on. So sorry in advance and try to enjoy c:)

*Indistinct talking*

Mickael: looks toward Simba, gets approval "Alright, listen."

*talking dies down*

Mickael: stands out of chair looking at everyone "Now, I understand that we as Devil's Rebels haven't associated with the Midnight Overdoze for years and that they suddenly show up on our territory. But, they have informed me of a sudden threat." Pauses so everyone understands. "Please show the same respect to Simba as he will expose this threat we must attend to at once."

Simba looks around before standing upright behind Kingston, Mickael takes his seat.

Simba: "The sudden threat that I was informed of by my second in command that that has been suspicious activity of drug exchanges at carnivals by a group of gangsters. Now, this isn't much but they are a huge thr‒"

Kingston sighs angrily and cuts Simba off.

Kingston: "Our biggest Rival threat, The Syndicate are back in town and are transacting into our drug trades, they have gained more intel on not just the town itself but our gangs as well."

Simba takes his seat once more as Kingston glares at him and scolds him in a whisper. Collective whispers from everyone else are heard excluding Oliver, Jackson, Olivia, Mickael, Jakobi, Epiales and other select few.