Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The Past: Lap  Dance

I tipped my head back and I swallowed my fourth shot of the night. Hmm... Fourth... I was a feeling a little bit tipsy but I just didn't give a d*mn. I wanna enjoy the night, the music and the feeling of being light-headed caused by the shots of alcohol I took.

I slammed the empty shot glass onto the marbled countertop of the bar before I raised my hand  and asked the bartender for another one. Moments later, I was tipping my head back then swallow the hard liqour in one gulp.

Ah.... The hot burning sensation felt nice on my throat.

I smiled. I think that I am all prepped now. I scrambled and got off the high chair. The ground swayed a bit but I managed to stay on my feet. I made my way through the dancing bodies and toward the middle of the dancefloor. Even though it was a weekday, there was a good crowd enjoying the night.

I closed my eyes and I let myself move along the beat that was blasting from the speakers. With swaying hips and both arms up in the air, I was lost.

I could feel my sweat dripping from my neck to the base of my throat and down to my chest. I am wet and I feel hot but I am not bothered.

Yes. Yes. This is what I wanted. This is what I needed. Soon, I was dancing in a more liberated way–sexier and wilder. There were guys who tried to dance with me but I shove them all off. I don't want someone hovering around me. It was just me and the music.

Ngayong gabi, magsasaya lang ako, iinom at sasayaw. Kakalimutan ko lahat ng nangyari kanina. How I miserably failed to seduce Luke Raphael Ledesma.

----

"Luke," I called his name. I made sure that my voice was low yet flirtatious.

He stopped on his tracks and looked at my direction. Mula sa pagkakasandal ko sa dingding ay dahan-dahan akong umayos ng tayo at pagkatapos ay umangat ang isang sulok ng labi ko at kinurap-kurap ko ang aking mga mata. I move closer to him, swaying my hips provocatively with every step.

"Hi," I said as I stood half a foot away from him. Alam ko na masyado akong malapit sa kanya but I already calculated my every move. And right now, I'm doing great.

He did not utter a word instead, he let his amber eyes traveled from my face down to my legs and up to my feet. Pakiramdam ko ay nag-iinit ang bawat daanan ng mata niya at ang mga balahibo sa likod ng leeg ay nagsitayuan.

Hindi pa rin ako immune sa kanya but I managed to act unaffected by his smoldering gaze. In the first place, this is what I planned. I wanted him to look at me. I wanted him to appreciate what he's seeing. Gusto kong makita niya kung gaano ako kaganda. Gusto ko na gustuhin niya ako.

And that's my plan.  I would seduce him. I would make him want me and once he fell in my trap, I would leave him. Sa madaling salita ay paglalaruan ko siya. Pagmumukhain ko siya tanga tulad kung paano niya ako pinagmukhang tanga. Ang kaibahan lang, my retaliation would be ten times worse.

When his eyes was travelling upward again, I discreetly arched my back to emphazise my curves. At nang sa wakas ay dumapo muli ang mga mata niya sa mukha ko ay ngumisi ulit ako. But when his eyes met mine, I was disappointed because I did not see the reaction that I was aiming for.

His face was void with any emotion. There was no sign of interest, excitement and not even curiousity. His amber eyes were deadpan and cold.

But disappoinment was far from being dusheartened. I ain't yeildng. Not today and not any time soon. "Suprised to see me?"

He cocked his head to the side. "No. Not really," he answered in a flat voice pagkatapos ay humakbang siya at akma akong iiwan. Mabuti na lang at mabilis ko siyang nahawakan sa braso.