Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The Past: Something's Changed

I moaned into his lips and he took full advantage.

He slipped his tongue inside my mouth meeting my tongue. He was kissing me the same way he kissed my the first time and I could do nothing.

I could do nothing but to kiss him back.

My lips began moving, following his expert lead. It did not took us a long  to find the perfect rhythm. My tongue joined his in an urgent yet passionate dance. And just like the first time, I was spellbound.

"I loathe cheaters...." I heard him murmured, his lips brushing against mine. "I loathe cheaters..."

Before I could even say a single word, I was once again lost in the magic of his lips.

His hand cupped the back of my head as he pulled me into the kiss. More deeper, harder and demanding this time. I felt his fingers dug the flesh of my shoulder through the fabric of my clothes. He pinned me further between his car and his hard body.

I moaned once more. I gripped both his arms and I felt his biceps. They were almost pulsing against my palm. I carressed them for a while and then I tentatively moved my hands up into his soft  hair. I tugged the strands with my fingers causing him to groan. A low and sexy groan.

He released my lips but he did not move away. Our nose were still touching. We were both panting, almost sharing the same air.

I looked into his eyes and nothing had change. It was the same cold  of amber eyes I was used to. But I could not help but wonder— how can this man both possess a pair of cold eyes that always send shivers down to my spine and a hot lips made me ignite and almost had my whole body burning?

He stepped back and he closed his eyes. I watched him as he raked his fingers through his hair. Nang magmulat ulit siya, naroon pa rin ang lamig sa titig niya pero ngayon ay may halo na itong... galit?

I remembered what he repeatedly said in between our kisses. He loathed cheaters.

His jaw clenched and he pushed me sidewards. Hindi man malakas ang pagtabig niya sa akin ay nagtagumpay pa rin siya sa gusto niyang mangyari. Dahil  nanghihina pa ako dahil sa nangyari ay wala akong nagawa kung hindi ang tumabi. Pero nang akma na siyang papasok sa kanyang sasakyan ay saka ako natauhan.

No!

He can't leave me here dumbfounded! He can't just walk out on me after we shared a passionate kiss. He can't leave me feeling stupid. Again!

No! I can't have that.

I won't have that.

Not this time!

Using the last ounce of strenght in my body, I managed to lift my right hand and grasped his arm.

"Don't you dare leave me like this again," I said under my breath.

"What are you talking about?" He said in his usual frozen voice.

I think he was trying to act detached and not interested  but his eyes was really betraying him. But unlike him, I would not try to hide what I am feeling and right now? I'm really pissed.

"What am I talking about?!" I exclaimed. Itinulak-tulak ko siya sa dibdib damit ang isa kong daliri. "You can't go around and kiss someone's lips and then walk away like nothing happened. You can't do that! Lalo na sa akin! But how dare you? Ginawa mo na sa akin dati tapos uulitin mo ngayon?"