Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"I would make you realize that I'm the best man you could ever have, Blaire Roshan Avila." Luke growled. His voice was low yet deadly.

Bago pa ako makapagsalita, he already had his lips covered my lips. He kissed me roughly. He nipped, sucked and bit my flesh with no such gentleness, I could taste the metallic tang of blood in my mouth. He also push his body harder against me so that I was being squeezed between him and the car. Hindi ko magawang kumilos para kumawala.

"L-luke... S-stop," I somehow managed to say against his relentless mouth.

But he did not listen to me, sa halip ay ginamit niya ang pagkakataon para maipasok niya ng dila niya sa bibig ko. Nagsimula na ring maglakbay ang kamay niya sa katawan ko. Sa leeg, sa braso, sa bewang at nagtagal sa dibdib. He thorougly massage my left mound as he possessed every corners of my mouth.

He's taking something away from me but he's giving it ten fold back.

My mind started screaming 'Trouble! Trouble!' but my body was betraying me. I couldn't deny the fact that I was loving the feel of my hand in my chest. Everything inside me clenched with unexplainable longing. At ang bawat ugat ko, pakiramdam ko ay nag-aapoy.

"L-luke...." I pleaded but not for him to stop. I am begging him to give me more.

Nangyari na naman ang kinatatakutan ko. Isang halik at haplos lang ay nawawala na naman ako sa katinuan. Kasabay ng unti-unti pagbagal at pagtamis ng paraan ng paghalik ni Luke sa akin ay ang unti-unting ding paghina ng boses na sumisigaw ng panganib sa isip ko. Hanggang hindi ko na ito marining. Ang tangi ko na lang naririnig ay ang marahas niyang paghinga at malakas na pintig ng puso ko.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. The fortress that I built around me had gone crumbling to the ground. I began answering his kisses. My tongue joined his his in a slow and erotic dance. We kissed softly but after a moment our lips moved hungrily. It's like we were searching for something within each other's soul. My hands traveled from his neck to his face. I raked my fingers through the soft strands of his hair.

"Come with me," he breathed when he finally broke the kiss.

Hindi ako kaagad nakasagot. I was panting for precious air at hindi ko maalis ang mata ko sa magandang pares ng mata niya, parang umaapoy ang mga ito pero hindi sa na dahil sa galit. His eyes were burning with passion and desire.

For me.

He carressed his face using the back of his hand and then he traced my lips using his thumb. I couldn't help but to close my eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" I heard him ask. "What are you f*cking doing to me?"

Umuling ako. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang isasagot ko.

"I hate you," he whispered in an agonized voice. "You don't know what you put me through... what I had to endure in the years that passed. I really hate you. Pero halos mabiliw ako kapag nakikita ko na may kasama kang ibang lalaki. I want to f*cking rearranged their faces whenever they touch you. You know why?" He asked pero hindi niya ako hinintay na sumagot.

"Because I want you for myself.  I hate you but I also want you. Bad. I could stop myself from wanting you." His voice trailed off. Naramdaman ko na lang ang noo niya sa noo ko. "I want to taste your lips over and over. I can't get enough. I want to be the only man to get to touch you. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nagkakaganito. Isa lang  ang sigurado ko, you are making me lose my f*cking sanity, Blaire."

Hindi ako nagmulat ng mata. Hindi ako nagsalita. Hindi ako gumalaw. I just let him hold me even if I shouldn't. Galing na mismo sa bibig niya na galit siya sa akin, I should be running for the hills now, screaming. But I could not. And I would not.