Chapter 46

Chapter 46

"Is he a good kisser? Tell me." Unti-unti niyang nilapit ang mukha niya sa akin. His breath fanned my face, I could smell mint, cigarette and whiskey. "I'm sure I can kiss better."

I did not take his bait. For the second time,I tried to free myself from him. I pushed against his hard chest with all the remaining ounces of strenght in my body. Pero katulad ng una kong pagsubok, wala ring nangyari. He was stronger than me.

"Let me go, Luke!"

"Not until you answer my questions. What gives, Blaire Roshan Avila? Bakit nagtatyaga ka sa mantandang iyon? Para saan mo siya ginagamit? Money? Position? The f*ckery? Or all of the above?"

"None of your business!" I spluttered indignantly. I fought the urge to slap him again.

"Uh-uh, wrong answer. I think I have to find out myself."

He leaned closer and closer  until our nose were touching and our lips were only inches apart. The smell of alcohol in his breath got stronger.

Lasing ba siya? Kaya ba ganito siya umakto?

Lumipad ang mata ko sa lamesa niya. Malapit sa kung saan niya ipinatong ang basong hawak niya kanina ay isang bote na halos wala ng laman.

Ginawa ba niyang tubig ang alak?

"Tigilan mo na'to, Luke. Let go of me,"  I said, this time in a flat and collected voice. "Your drunk."

A low, deep chuckle erupted from his throat. "I'm not drunk," he uttered.

Lumayo siya ng kaunti sa akin. Ang buong akala ko ay pakakawalan na niya ako. But then he got hold of my hands that were still on his chest.

His fingers dug on my wrists as he brought them up, pinning each against the door. He pushed his whole body against mine.

His dark gaze bore into my eyes then travelled downward to my lips. Ilang segundo  niyang tinitigan ang mga labi ko, pagkatapos ay unti-unti niya ulit nilapit ang mukha niya sa akin.

Our lips were about to touch pero sa huling sandali ay nagawa kong gumalaw. I turned my head to the side. His warm lips landed on my left cheek. Pero  sa halip na lumayo ay nagsimula siyang gumalaw dahilan para mapasinghap ako. His nose nuzzled skin and his mouth nibbled my flesh. His face traveled from my cheek down to my neck, leaving hot wet trail on my skin.

His lips settled at my pulse point and suck the flesh in a not so gentle way. That took me by surprise. A moan escaped my throat. Desire swept through me and my insides clenched deliciously.

Shit.

I wanted to close my eyes to relish the pleasure that his lips were giving me pero may isang maliit na bahagi pa rin sa isip ko na nasa katinuan. I could not let my body betray me. Alam ko na hindi tama ang nangyayari at kailangan nang ihinto.

"L-luke," I managed to say even though my voice was barely audible. Sinubukan kong kumawala mula sa pagkakahawak niya but his grip was like a metal shackle on wrist. "L-luke.. please... s-stop..."

He did not listen to me.  Tumigil siya sa paghalik sa leeg ko pero para lamang abutin ang mukha ko. He made me face him and in one swift move, his lips descended to mine.

The kiss was cruel and bruising.  I knew for a fact that it was meant to punish me but all my sanity flew out of the window the moments his lips touched mine.

I closed my eyes. All that I could think about is... Luke is kissing me. He is kissing me... My Luke...

I never imagined, not even in my wildest dream, that I would have  a taste of his lips again.