Chapter 5: Bonding

"..."
Tsuna gave a disbelieving look to a certain baby-hitman, who was sitting on a chair in his kitchen.
Reborn smirked as he glanced at Tsuna.
"'Morning, Dame-Tsuna."
The ex-Decimo ran a hand over his face before slamming his forehead on the wall next to him, muttering things like 'of course he would find my home' or 'he never gave a dang about privacy'.
After his mini rant, Tsuna sighed before trudging over to the kitchen, deciding to make something for his ex-tutor.
Reborn watched with curious eyes as his supposed ex-student started to make...espresso?
The baby hitman blinked his onyx eyes with surprise at the steaming mug that was settled in front of him as Tsuna went to the oven, grimacing at the sight of dirty dishes here and there.
'I'll have to clean that up later on...' "Drink up, Reborn, I'll start on making breakfast."
Reborn took the mug, observing it cautiously before taking a little sip.
A small quirk of the lips made its way to Reborn's mouth.
"Not bad, Dame-Tsuna."
The said brunet smiled knowingly to himself as he continued to make breakfast, his back facing the spartan tutor.
"I learned from the best."
~~
Tsuna couldn't help but feel nostalgic with Reborn riding on his head as he made his way to school.
It comforted his slightly to know that the spartan was nearby.
Unlike the time when the hitman--uncursed--was out on a mission.
Body brought back with blood--
"Tsuna?"
The said brunet jerked his head slightly, shaking off his depressing thoughts as he gave a slightly forced smile.
"Hai~Reborn?"
"Don't give me that look. I hate it when people fake their expressions."
Tsuna's smile faltered.
The ex-Decimo sighed, closing his eyes briefly before opening them. He stared ahead--almost unseeingly.
"What is it, Reborn?"
"What happened to me--in the parallel world?"
That made Tsuna halt completely, sunset eyes widening considerably.
Reborn felt how tense Tsuna was and frowned at the reaction.
"Tsuna--?"
"C-Can we...discuss this another time...?"
"But--"
"Please. Please, Reborn."
Reborn's hand became fisted slightly at hearing the brunet practically begging him to stop.
"...Fine..."
"Th-Thanks..."
Tsuna then continued to head to school, eyes distant once more.
~~
"EXTREEEEME! SAWADA-SENSEI!"
It was lunch, and a certain silveret approached Tsuna; Reborn was somewhere else at the moment.
Kyoya was sleeping a few meters away, but he had to snap his eyes open when he heard the loud noise.
"Herbivore..."
"Oh! HIBARI! Let's spar to the EXTREME!" Ryohei was about to approach Kyoya, but he halted, remembering what he came for earlier. "SAWADA-SENSEI!"
The brunet chuckled softly at the other's exuberance.
"Yes, Ryohei-kun?"
"I want a match to the EXTREME! You spared Hibari, so I want to have an EXTREME match with you!"
Tsuna quirked an amused eyebrow before setting his empty bento to the side, slowly standing up as he dusted his hands together; Kyoya was watching with interest now.
"Sure, Ryohei-kun."
"EXTREEEEME!"
Without warning, Ryohei launched a fist at Tsuna's head.
The owner of said head simply tilted it slightly, allowing the punch to simply breeze past his face.
"EXTREME RIGHT UPPERCUT!"
The ex-Decimo tilted his head backwards.
"EXTREME LEFT!"
Tsuna crouched down this time, allowing the third punch to soar over his head.
Grabbing the extended arm, Tsuna quickly flipped the teen onto his back with a jarring thud.
"Ryohei-kun," The said silveret blinked his eyes dazedly. "Try not to announce your moves too often. Your opponents can read you easier that way--unless you can up your speed or confuse your opponents with a different move."
Ryohei blinked in surprise before grinning widely.
"Thanks for the EXTREME advice!"
The silveret quickly sat up as Tsuna stepped a few meters away, getting into his fighting stance.
"Try again, Ryohei-kun."
"UOOOOOH!"
~~
"Pant...pant...You...are EXTREME...Sawada...Sensei..."
Ryohei was on one knee, grinning despite having almost all of his energy gone.
Tsuna simply smiled, not a single bead of sweat on his forehead.
"Good job, Ryohei-kun. You've improved in your movements. Please remember what you've learned today."
Ryohei slowly stood up and gave a quick bow to Tsuna.
"Thanks...to the...EXTREME!"
Ryohei gave one last grin before jogging off of the rooftop.
Briiiiiing!
Tsuna sighed softly, tossing his empty bento box into the trash can near the doorway before waving over his shoulder at Kyoya.
"See you around, Kyoya-kun."
"Hn."