OMAKE: Halloween Special (≧∇≦)

<<(In Tsuna's Past Life)>>
Sunset-orange eyes blearily opened and slowly focused.
When they did, there was some sort of, bleeding, oozing monster in front of his face.
Tsuna deadpanned it.
"...Lambo-kun...what are you doing with that mask?"
There was a sound of grumbling before the mask was removed, revealing a certain ravenet teen with a bright, electric-green eye; his other eye was covered by his bangs.
"Yare, yare...you're no fun, Tsuna-nii."
Tsuna chuckled and sat up.
"My Hyper Intuition told me that something horrendous would greet me once I woke up."
"No fair~!"
"Head on to breakfast, Lambo-kun--I'll see you there."
Lambo huffed before following the 'orders'; the teen left the room.
The brunet swung his legs over his king-sized bed and glanced at the calendar.
"Ha, no wonder..."
The brunet grabbed his suit top on one of the chairs in his room; he chuckled softly as he buttoned it up.
"Today's Halloween."
~~
"Ohaiyo, Mina~!"
"Ohaiyo, Tsuna-sama/Tsuna/Tsuna-nii/Otouto/Tsunayoshi-kun/Boss/Omnivore."
The brunet sat at the head of the table and looked at the food with amusement.
"The cooks have certainly gone all out with this..."
Sunny side-up eggs, bacon, toast, and a glass of orange juice--that was the main dish.
But the amusing part, was the fact that the food was shaped into monsters and ghosts.
Bang!
Tsuna whipped his hand up in time to catch a bullet between his middle and index finger; the brunet laughed.
"Maa, we weren't going to eat without you..." He placed the bullet beside his plate. "Reborn."
There was a huff as the said adult hitman stepped through the mahogany doors, sitting on the other end of the table; his green gun morphed back into a lizard.
"Just testing you reaction skills, Dame-Tsuna."
Tsuna hummed happily as they began to eat.
Suddenly, Reborn spoke up.
"By the way, Dame-Tsuna. Kids in Italy will be visiting this mansion."
Tsuna spit his coffee to the side, a mini rainbow appeared.
"WHAT!?"
Reborn shrugged, tugging at one of his curly sideburns.
"Rumors have been going out that there was a haunted mansion in Venice, Italy. Apparently, they were talking about the Vongola mansion."
Tsuna wiped his mouth with his napkin and glowered at Reborn--a feat he couldn't achieve when he was a teen.
"Reborn! This is dangerous--!"
"--harmless. The kids will be safe."
Reborn smirked.
"You do know that the kids in Venice know you as their...'Mama'~!"
Tsuna groaned at the memory and slammed his forehead onto the table; his hair barely touched his food.
"Don't. Just don't remind me about that!"
Reborn's smirk widened.
"But it was adorable~!"
The other Guardians chuckled at the memories--Kyoya simply smirked.
There was a time when the Vongola was accepted by Venice--everyone there new of their existence.
The kids adored Tsuna greatly, and they thought that he was really cool.
But they also saw that he was very kind, reminding them of...their mothers.
It had all started with a 4 year-old calling him 'Mama'.
Takeshi and Hayato pat the brunet comfortingly.
Tsuna sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"...So there have been rumors going about...that the Vongola would create a haunted mansion for the kids to come to?"
"Yep~!"
Tsuna sighed once more before chuckling softly.
"We best not disappoint them then..."
~~
Tsuna tugged at the sleeves of his hole-filled suit.
He had make-up on to make his cheeks and eyes a little sunken in; but it wasn't enough to possibly scar the kids for life.
There was fake blood on the corner of his forehead, arm, and leg to complete his costume.
The Vongola Decimo was a zombie.
Tsuna perked up and turned his gaze to his room door and saw Kyoya standing there; he chuckled when he found that the other was dressed as a vampire--cape, fangs, and a nicely pressed suit.
Kyoya merely nodded his head at the brunet.
*The little animals are at the gates.*
Tsuna smiled and nodded in return.
"I see...can you please go greet them then? I need to make sure the mansion is ready for them."
"Hn." (Fine.)
Tsuna chuckled and knew that Kyoya was secretly happy in spending more time with the kids--also known as 'small animals'.
~~
"Lambo...what happened?"
The teen sighed; his entire body was glowing green.
"Gianni, Spanner, and Shoichi were working on some sort of glow-in-the-dark stuff. It kinda got dumped onto me..."
Tsuna sweatdropped.
"...I guess you can be a ghost for Halloween, neh?"
Lambo shrugged.
"Meh. I suppose so. Dressing up would've been too troublesome."
"Kufufufu~the children are enjoying themselves."
An indigo mist appeared beside the two, revealing Vongola's Mists.
Mukuro and Chrome were 'evil' wizards--black coats and witch hats.
Tsuna crossed his arms and eyed the indigonet.
"I hope you haven't been scaring them too much."
Mukuro chuckled.
"Of course not. A few kids were surprisingly sharp; they found out that it was me and Chrome in the end."
Tsuna chuckled.
"Is that so?"
"They're requesting for 'Mama' though. Kufufufu~!"
The brunet twitched and glowered at a spot on the wall.
"Those kids....I swear they're doing it on purpose."
~~
The kids were certainly happy to see the brunet; they tackled him to the ground on sight.
Candy was distributed to all of them and ghost stories were told.
Tsuna watched from afar, chuckling at the sight of the kids captivated by Mukuro's stories.
"Boo."
Tsuna's heart leapt to his throat as he spun around and lashed a hand out.
"F--! Don't do that, Reborn!"
The hitman merely chuckled, catching the punch.
Reborn was dressed as a samurai, minus the hair cut--but his fedora was gone at the moment.
"Remembering the old times?"
Tsuna crossed his arms and leaned against the mansion.
"Maybe..."
The Decimo smiled as Ryohei--Frankenstein--Hayato--a were-cat--and Takeshi--another zombie, but with an axe on his head--chased the kids around in a game of tag.
"But I like how things are now....it's good enough for me."
Reborn smirked and lowered his head slightly; he flicked his hand and threw something at Tsuna, who caught it with ease.
When he opened his hand, he found a small hard candy in his hand.
Reborn smiled and ruffled the other's hair.
"Happy Halloween, Dame-Tsuna."
~~
<<(The Present)>>
Sunset-orange eyes gazed at the candy that the kids--Lambo, I-pin, and Fuuta--have gathered.
"Wao~you guys got a lot."
Lambo grinned, already eating the chocolate bars, judging by the brown smears at the corners of his mouth.
Despite hiding from the Millefiore at the moment, Kyoko and Haru decided to make a small Halloween party, spoiling the kids with candy.
Tsuna chuckled and wiped the child's mouth.
A hard candy suddenly hit his forehead.
The brunet rubbed his head and picked it up, pouting at a certain baby hitman.
"Reborn..."
The Spartan smirked and tipped his fedora up.
"Happy Halloween, Dame-Tsuna."
For a split second, Tsuna saw his adult tutor there, wearing his samurai costume, smiling softly.
But it disappeared as fast as it came.
Tsuna shook off his stupor and smiled softly, handing the other a coffee-flavored hard candy.
"Happy Halloween to you too, Reborn."
(O.D.D.- Happy Halloween, Mina-san! Sorry if the ending was a little sad... _;))