Chapter 32: Warming

"Aria-san?  What's wrong?"
Tsuna looked at the ravenette with concern.
Aria sighed softly before leaning over to the brunet; she ran a hand through his soft locks.
"Tsuna-kun...are you...?" She bit her lip. "...H-How are you doing?"
Tsuna blinked in surprise before smiling softly in understanding.
"I'm fine.  You don't need to worry."
The brunet glanced at the orange pacifier around her neck; he touched it gently, and he wrapped his fingers around the object that was in his pocket.
"...Has anyone found out yet?"
Aria shook her head.
"No." She looked at the pacifier around her neck. "It still glows when I'm around the others."
"Goodie~!"
Tsuna smiled as he took a sip from his green tea; Aria did the same while staring at the brunet with slight sorrow.
Suddenly, Tsuna spoke up.
"When are you and Gamma-san gonna get married?"
Aria spat her tea out to the side; a brief rainbow appeared from the little bit of mist.
"Wh-What!?"
Tsuna laughed at her expression; he reiterated his words.
"When are you and Gamma-san gonna get married?"
Aria blushed a fine shade of red, trying to hide her face by sipping her tea once more.
"I-I don't understand..."
Tsuna guffawed as he held his stomach.
"C-Come on, Aria-san!  You can't be serious!"
"W-What--!?"
"It's very obvious, Aria-san." Tsuna chuckled softly. "You two love each other."
Aria blushed harder, but she didn't deny what the brunet said.
Her eyes trailed to Tsuna's pocket; her eyes teared up slightly.
"B-But...I..."
Tsuna smiled softly as he ruffled her hair up.
"Take the chance, Aria-san.  You won't have that 'thing' in your way anymore."
~~
Throughout the entire day, Hito was being ordered around like a slave by Aria, along with Kyoko and Haru; Tsuna was trailing behind the group, studying the blonde.
Yet the Decimo calmly accepted all of this and helped them out; he didn't lose his temper for a single moment.
Even as he took care of the mafioso that tried to attack Aria.
Aria smiled softly at Hito when he was done; she glanced at Tsuna for a brief moment, and she saw a minute nod from the brunet.
The ravenette then called over to Hito and hugged the boy.
"Good job, Hito-kun~!  You passed!"
Hito was a bit flustered before relaxing into the hug.
The Decimo then held out his ring and saw the orange beam connect with it.
No one noticed the soft, orange glow in Tsuna's pocket.
Everyone except a pair of wide, onyx eyes.
'...Dame-Tsuna...it can't be...'