Chapter 34: Blinding

Tsuna hummed softly, watching the clouds roll by.
He rolled onto his stomach to dodge a hammer to the head; the brunet chuckled softly.
"Must we do this every time we meet, Reborn?"
"Humph."
Leon turned back into a lizard and crawled onto the baby hitman's fedora.  Reborn gazed at Tsuna with slight worry before sitting next to the brunet's head; his onyx eyes drifted to the small backpack right next to the ex-Decimo.
"What's in there?"
Tsuna glanced at the bag and smiled nostalgically.
"Hm...some old partners of my own and my Guardians."
~~
Tsuna winced slightly as he watched Reborn pretty much kick everyone's butt.
'Hopefully Hito-kun can get Reborn's seal after Verde's test...'
The brunet watched Reborn walk away from Hito after telling the blonde that he was unfit to be the boss of Vongola; Tsuna sighed as he stood up from the cliff edge and hopped down.
He checked everyone over and saw that the injuries weren't severe.
The brunet then proceeded to bandage them up and heal their lesser wounds with Sun flames.
~~
"You didn't need to go that far, Reborn."
"Dame-Take needs to learn, Tsuna."
The brunet sighed and shook his head slightly, proceeding to carry the trigger-happy child into the forest.
When the two came upon a clearing, they saw a few of the other Arcobaleno--Aria, Colonello, Lal and Mammon.  Fon was back in Namimori and Verde would be attacking the small island soon enough.
Tsuna then let Reborn hop out of his arms; the brunet then went through his bag and pulled out a plastic bag, giving it to the group.
"I had a feeling that you guys might want some drinks~!"
Tsuna grinned brightly as he waved goodbye, disappearing from their sights.
Colonello grinned.
"Tsuna's pretty cool, kora!  Where'd you find him, Reborn, kora?"
Reborn chose to ignore the other, sipping a cup of homemade--Tsuna's brew--espresso; a tick mark appeared on Colonello's head.
"I'm talking to you, kora!"
~~
<<(With Tsuna)>>
The brunet walked along the shore of the beach, smiling softly as some sea spray brushed against his face.
He paused when he felt a familiar Lightning flame; he sighed softly.
'So much for peace and quiet...'
Tsuna then unslung his backpack from his back and pulled a purple bracelet from it; he put the metal band onto his wrist.
His eyes clouded slightly with pain at the memory of seeing the accessory.
"...Roll-kun."
"Piii!"
There was a small burst of Cloud flames on Tsuna's open palm.
When the light died away, a small hedgehog sat in the middle of his hand.
Tsuna smiled softly when the small animal nuzzled against his fingers.
"Hello, Roll-kun."
"Pupi!"
The brunet sighed softly as he raised the hedgehog to eye-level.
"I need you to go into Needle-ball Form please."
Roll nodded and hopped off of Tsuna's hand and walked towards the water.
As Roll set up the needle-ball trap, Tsuna took out a small, green box.
He put on a C-Class Lightning ring and lit the box.
The box opened and a black, biker fell out onto the sand.
Tsuna brushed a hand on it, smiling sadly.
"Gyuudon-kun."
There was a flash of green before the light died down, revealing a giant, black bull.
Snort...
Tsuna smiled as the bull nudged his nose against his hand.
"Gyuudon-kun, I need you to help me set up a barrier to protect the others, please?"
The bull nodded and snorted once more, facing the ocean.
Green sparks formed at the tips of his horns before a green barrier started to form.
Tsuna smiled and pat the bull's head before looking at the sea; his gaze narrowed slightly.
"Let's see what Verde-kun will do now..."