Chapter 26: Returning

"Future-Takehito left something behind for you to take, Takehito-san."
An orange light rushed from the round device--Shoichi showed what was in their earlier: everyone's future-bodies--and it rested in Hito's palm.
The flames disappeared, revealing an ornate, orange box; Hito blinked in surprise.
"A box...weapon?"
Shoichi smiled and nodded before frowning, scratching the back of his head.
"It's a box weapon all right....but...you can't just simply open it right now; you need a 'key'."
Hito blinked in confusion as he studied the box.
"A 'key'?"
"EEEEEXTREEEEMEE!  WHERE AM I!?"
"Ahaha!  What's going on?"
Everyone turned their heads to look at the two, newly-awaken Guardians; Tsuna was standing right next to them--he was healing them with his Sun flames before they woke up.
Tsuna sighed in relief as he deactivated his Sun flames, smiling brightly at the two teens; pink smoke faded away from Ryohei, since he was switched with his future self.
"Looks like you two are awake--how are you?"
Takeshi grinned as he rolled his shoulders.
"Never been better, Tsuna-Sensei!  Thanks for healing me!"
"What is EXTREMELY going on!?" Ryohei turned to look at Tsuna and blinked his eyes in surprise; his voice became unusually quiet. "Why is Sawada-Sensei so pale?"
With his usual 'EXTREME' removed from his sentence, and his surprisingly quiet voice, everyone immediately turned their attention to the brunet in question.
Tsuna mentally cursed in his head, but he gave a smile to the silveret.
"Maa...I'm probably a bit tired is all, Ryohei-kun..."
Ryohei stared at Tsuna before glancing around the room, spotting the others; he hopped out of the bed and ran towards them, waving excitedly.
Takeshi was still staring at Tsuna's back, since the brunet turned to watch Ryohei with amusement.
'...What's wrong with Tsuna-Sensei?'
~~
"I-I can't believe we're back..."
Smack!
"Ouch!  Reborn!"
"No time to relax, Dame-Take.  You need to prepare yourself for the Arcobaleno Trials."
Hito frowned slightly when he remembered that.
"R-Right..."
Before the time everyone traveled back, Shoichi explained what the 'key' was to open Hito's box weapon: the Arcobaleno Trials.
So the group had to travel back to their true time--although they left Lal, Spanner, Shoichi, and Giannini behind.
"E-Eto....where do we go now?"
Reborn huffed and tugged his fedora down.
"Let's just head home for now.  The others should be arriving soon."
Once Reborn said that, Tsuna started to walk in a different direction; Hito called out to the brunet.
"S-Sawada-Sensei?  Where are you going?"
Tsuna gave a mysterious smile as he waved a hand in the air.
"I'm just seeing a good friend of mine.  I'll see you later."
With that, the brunet left them.
~~
Tsuna watched the people pass by while sitting on the park bench; he closed his eyes as he touched the item in his pocket, feeling the breeze go by.
"Tsu-Tsunayoshi-kun?"
The brunet opened his eyes to see a teary-eyed ravenet with cerulean eyes; he smiled softly to the other.
"Hello, Aria-san."