Chapter 13: Recovering

So...Hito woke up in a coffin, met future-Hayato, got tested by future-Lal, and met future-Takeshi.
It was a lot to take in one day.
When they finally reached the hideout, Lal collapsed after passing through the purple rays at the entrance; Tsuna was there to catch her.
"S-Sawada-Sensei!"
Hito felt tears well up in his eyes when he saw that his new tutor was safe.
Tsuna laughed before ruffling the other's blonde locks playfully.
"Maa, did you think that I was injured or something?"
"Yes!" Hito flushed and played with his fingers. "I-I mean...you taught m-me that you c-can always come across s-someone who is way stronger th-than you currently a-are..."
Tsuna smiled brightly before flicking the other's forehead.
"Good!  You remembered that lesson--but I won't be getting beaten that easily just yet!"
Hito rubbed his forehead before shyly nodding.
Tsuna sighed before putting Lal onto his back, giving her a piggyback ride as they walked down the halls.
"Reborn's in the room up ahead.  I'll be taking Lal to infirmary."
The brunet waved goodbye to the three before turning a corner to go through another row of rooms.
~~
After setting Lal in the infirmary, Tsuna headed back to the small room everyone was currently at.
Tsuna sweatdropped slightly when he saw Reborn in his white, lizard costume.
'I never understood why he always liked to cosplay in such random outfits...'
Tsuna glanced to the side of the room and saw that Takeshi was apparently socked across the face already--a trail of blood was rolling down his chin; the brunet frowned before walking over to the swordsman, placing his hand on the other's cheek before using his Sun flames to heal the small injury.
Takeshi gave a shaky smile in thanks as Hayato looked to the side; he was a bit guilty in losing his temper when his future-self couldn't protect his 'Juudaime' also.
Takehito was clenching his hands into fists tightly; he was worried, scared, and confused.
Tsuna sighed at the aura of the room before suddenly grabbing everyone and bringing them into a tight hug.
"Hahaha!  What's with this depressing aura?  I don't like it~!"
Hito blinked in surprise as he blushed slightly out of embarrassment.
"S-Sawada-Sensei?"
Hayato growled.
"What are you doing?  This is serious!"
Tsuna laughed again as he released them, pointing a finger into the air.
"Exactly the point~!"
Everyone blinked dumbly as Reborn chuckled, realizing what his ex-student was doing.
Tsuna grinned as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"You won't find anything by being depressed.  You guys need to keep your heads up--no matter what, neh?" Tsuna glanced at a surprised Hito. "I'm sure future-Hito-kun would want that."
Hito blushed and fidgeted, playing with his fingers.
Hayato huffed but begrudgingly agreed with the words, feeling a little lighter.
Takeshi laughed as he wrapped an arm around Tsuna's neck, leaning on the other.
"Haha!  That's Sawada-Sensei for you!  He never wanted us to frown or cry for a single moment!"