Chapter 18: Fighting

Tsuna and Hito flew through the tunnel at a slow, yet fast, pace.
The brunet glanced to the side to look at his blonde companion.
The teen was determined; Tsuna smiled softly at the sight, turning his head back to the front as he continued to propel himself forward with Cloud flames.
"Are you ready, Hito-kun?"
"Hai, Sawada-Sensei."
Tsuna chuckled as he sensed the Gola Mosca ahead.
"Here they come. Up your speed a bit, Hito-kun."
"Hai!"
The giant robots came into view, causing both Vongolas to narrow their eyes in concentration.
Tsuna made the first move, suddenly disappearing then reappearing in front of two Gola Mosca, sending them to the ground with a kick to each of their heads.
The brunet sweatdropped inwardly when he sensed a certain mechanic in one of the Gola Mosca he recently kicked.
'I hope Spanner-san's alright.'
Tsuna looked back to Hito to see the blonde struggling slightly with two other Gola Mosca; one of them was trying to sneak up on the teen.
The brunet's eyes switched from purple to green as he flashed over there, smashing a Lightning flame-infused fist into the Gola Mosca's head; Hito took care of the two in front of him.
"So you're Vongola Decimo and his 2nd Advisor?"
The two paused in midair; Hito whipped his head around to look for the voice as Tsuna smiled brightly and replied.
"Hai~!" Tsuna flexed his fingers as he switched to Storm flames; his eyes became a glowing crimson. "And you must be...Spanner-san?"
There was a slightly startled noise before the sound of typing reached Tsuna's sensitive ears.
"I didn't think people knew me that well. I'm not really mentioned in the outside world..."
Tsuna chuckled as his crimson eyes darted to the slowly approaching Gola Moscas.
"I have my resources, Spanner-san."
"...As expected of the 2nd Advisor of the Vongola Decimo..."
One of the robots lunged at Tsuna; he flipped over it and landed on its back.
His hand quickly darted out and stabbed the Gola Mosca behind the neck, plucking two wires out.
The robot suddenly shut down and plummeted to the water below.
Inside one of the broken Gola Mosca, Spanner widened his eyes in surprise.
"The weakness of the Gola Mosca...how did you...?"
Tsuna smirked as he chuckled once more.
"Resources, Spanner-san. Resources~!"
Hito watched in slight amazement before shaking his head--he had to fight too.
~~
Tsuna had to hold back--a lot--to allow Hito to grow and develop his abilities.
The blonde ended up doing the X-Burner without a flat surface to stand on, causing him to almost crash into a wall after defeating the King Gola Mosca.
This time, Tsuna caught Hito before he could make contact with the concrete, landing gracefully on the ground.
Tsuna turned his head in time to see Spanner step out of one of the broken Gola Mosca; the blonde spoke lazily.
"Looks like I lost..." His baby-blue eyes trailed to the unconscious blonde in Tsuna's arms. "But that was an amazing technique!"
Tsuna chuckled at the sparkles that appeared in Spanner's eyes.
"Spanner-san..." The brunet slowly made his way over to the blonde. "Is it alright if we can make peace with you and hide at your place for a bit?" Spanner blinked in surprise. "I'll let you improve Hito-kun's X-Burner."
With the sparkles that reappeared in Spanner's eyes, Tsuna knew that his offer had been accepted.