Chapter 41: Shielding

"Gyahahaha!  Tsuna-nii~!  Carry me~!"
The said brunet chuckled and bent down to pick the child up.
"Lambo-kun, I can't stay with you for long--I need to see some friends of mine today."
Lambo pouted before brightening up at Tsuna's next words.
"Hito-kun will be taking you to the Namimori Theme Park."
Lambo laughed again before popping a candy into his mouth; Tsuna gave a bag of it to the child a little earlier.
"...Tsuna-nii...when will you get better?"
The brunet froze and blinked in surprise.
"...What do you mean, Lambo-kun?"
Lambo--surprisingly--had a serious glint in his eyes.
"Lambo-sama can feel...that Tsuna-nii is sick."
Tsuna stopped moving completely as Lambo gripped his sleeve tightly.
"Lambo-sama can tell that Tsuna-nii is really, really sick!  Tsuna-nii needs to get better!"
Tsuna smiled sadly and chuckled, hugging the child closely.
"Don't worry, Lambo-kun...when this is all over, Tsuna-nii will get better."
~~
<<(Namimori Theme Park)>>
"Gyahahaha!  Let's go on that ride, Baka-Hito!"
The said blonde sighed before chuckling with exasperated amusement, glancing at the stamp paper in his hand; Hito sweatdropped.
'Lampo-san...is really lazy...'
Lambo had simply appeared to them and told the group to fill the paper out with stamps from all of the most popular rides in the park; the green-haired man then disappeared in a flash of green.
Hito sighed at the memory as he followed Lambo to another ride.
The blonde perked up and glanced around the area; his Hyper Intuition was acting up slightly.
~~
"Why is Verde-san here!?"
Hito was dragging Lambo alongside dodging bullets from machines that Verde was controlling.
"Hm~that cow child has the ability to absorb lightning without a problem--therefore, he will be my next test subject~!"
The Decimo sweatdropped at Verde's answer and continued to run.
Lambo pouted and took out a few grenades.
"Tsuna-nii told me to have fun today...." The child threw the explosives at the robots. "I won't let you ruin my fun with Baka-Hito!"
Verde tsked and managed to eject himself out of one of the robots; he escaped from the scene.
Hito panted as he finally made it to the palace near the center of Namimori Theme Park.
He quickly climbed the stairs and found Lampo lazily floating in the air.
The green-haired adult yawned as he noticed them; he drifted over and looked at the stamp paper.
"Huh.  You got them all.  Nice, brat."
The adult yawned once more.
"And you did a good job in bringing attention to yourself from your Sky." Lampo smiled with hidden fondness. "Don't lose that 'shield' of your's to protect your family from harm."
With that, Lampo was surrounded by Lightning flames; a bit broke off and entered the green, box weapon in Lambo's hair.
~~
Tsuna sat on the top of the ferris wheel; the amusement park had closed, but the brunet decided to stay just a while longer.  No one could really notice him since the machine wasn't moving and he was hiding his presence.
"...You missed that 'brat', didn't you?"
Tsuna chuckled softly when he heard muffled sobbing.
"O-Ore-sama didn't m-miss the brat!  Ore-sama isn't crying e-either!"
The brunet put a comforting hand on green locks; his hand didn't go through the ghost.
Tsuna smiled gently to the other as Lampo's sobs died out to sniffles.
The lights were slowly shutting down as the sun set in the distance.
"Ah.  We should go now."
Lampo sighed softly, rubbing his eyes one last time before grinning brightly at the brunet.
"Thanks for still caring for the brat, Tsuna!"
The green-haired adult disappeared.
Tsuna sighed, glancing at the sunset before hopping off of the ferris wheel, landing on the ground below without a single sound.
The brunet walked out of the theme park without setting any of the alarms off.
Tsuna stared at the orange sky with fondness.
"It's my job as a Sky, Lampo-san."