Chapter 11: Traveling

//(3 Weeks Later)//
"Come on, Hito-kun!  Faster on your feet or those dogs will bite your butt!"
"HIIIIIEEE!  YOU'RE AS SADISTIC AS REBORN!"
Tsuna laughed amusedly as he watched Hito run away from a group of dogs while wearing weights on his heels.
On the side, everyone was sweatdropping, taking a sip from their water bottles since they finished their own training--*cough*from hell*cough*.
Reborn was wiping an imaginary tear from his eye.
'I'm so proud of you, Tsuna.'
~~
"Gyahaha!  Tsuna-nii, take me out for some ice cream!"
A certain cow-baby hopped around Tsuna's legs, tugging at denim jeans.
Tsuna smiled softly at the child before leaning down to pick him up.
"Hai, hai, Lambo-kun..."
::(Flashback)::
"Gyahaha!  The great Lambo-sama is here!"
Tsuna blinked in surprise, turning his gaze away from his new students as he saw his ex-Lightning Guardian approaching them.
Tsuna widened his eyes when he saw Lambo about to enter the training field--that was full of landmines and other traps--and quickly darted over there in a blink of an eye.
Lambo stepped on a landmine, but Tsuna grabbed the child in time before jumping out of the way of the explosion before dodging the bullets from a gatling gun that appeared at his right; he destroyed the weapon with a quick roundhouse-kick.
Tsuna then stepped out of the field and placed a stunned Lambo in front of him.
"You shouldn't go out into battlefields like that, bambino." (Child.)
Lambo blinked his electric-green eyes--slowly shaking off his stupor--as he stared up at Tsuna.
The child tilted his head curiously before grinning brightly; his eyes sparkled with excitement.
"Woooow!  A pretty angel!"
At that, Tsuna blushed hard and covered his face with one hand.
"I-I'm sorry...but I'm not an angel."
"Liar~!  Onii-chan looks like a pretty angel!  And he saved Lambo-sama, so Onii-chan must be an angel!"
"Vongola, you're like our Guardian Angel, neh?"
A teen with curly, raven locks, smiled lazily at the brunet before him, chuckling softly; his one electric-green eye--since one was closed--was filled with mirth.
Tsuna froze at the memory before giving a shaky smile to Lambo.
"I see...then Angel-san would like to know your name, bambino."
::(Flashback End)::
"Let's goooo, Tsuna-nii!"
The said brunet chuckled as he pulled his shoes on.
"Hai, hai."
Today, the brunet was wearing a black jacket with an orange '27' at the top left corner of his jacket; an orange undershirt peeked out from beneath.
He wore long, denim jeans, along with the orange, canvas shoes that he recently put on.
Tsuna grabbed Lambo again and opened the door, finding Hito, Hayato, Takeshi, and Reborn--they apparently came back from training since they looked a bit roughed up.
"Hey, Reborn, you're back."
"Mm."
"Gyahahaha!  Die, Reborn!"
Lambo suddenly jumped out of Tsuna's hands and threw grenades at Reborn.
Just then, Tsuna sensed familiar Sun flames hiding around the corner of the street; the owner of them was a certain redhead with glasses.
Reborn--of course--kicked the grenades back at Lambo, who was hit by them.
Lambo was safe--Tsuna found out in his past life that Lambo subconsciously emitted some Lightning flames to soften any impact that may hurt him--but he was still crying.
"WAAAAAAH!  BAKA-REBORN!"
Lambo pulled his 10-year bazooka out and aimed it at himself, but he tripped and it went soaring over to Reborn.
Tsuna wasn't sure if he made the right choice, but he grabbed Reborn, and both of them were hit by the bazooka.
~~
Sunset-orange eyes snapped open.
He could only see darkness, but he could smell and feel flowers beneath him.
'Wow...I would've never have thought that I would find myself in a coffin again...'
Tsuna carefully pushed the cover off of his coffin and set it gently to the side, blinking his eyes to adjust them to the new lighting.
He looked to the side to find another coffin.
Tsuna grimaced as he brushed a hand over the cover that held a Roman numeral ten on it; he sighed softly as he gave a sad smile.
"Ah...so this is how you felt, Reborn, when I went off to the Millefiore Famiglia..."
Hito had been his student for a few weeks, but he grew fond of the blonde.
And losing him all of a sudden was...heart-breaking...
Tsuna sighed, knowing he couldn't cry just yet; the future could still be changed.
The brunet got out of his coffin and looked at his own cover; he raised an eyebrow of surprise.
"'Here lies one of Vongola Decimo's most trusted Advisors.'"
Tsuna blinked his eyes before blushing slightly; he was a bit embarrassed, but happy, at the title.
'Geez...' Tsuna chuckled as his blush died down. 'I didn't think he thought that highly of me...'
The brunet then looked at the dates of death and raised another curious eyebrow.
'Huh, I died before Hito-kun....'