Epilogue: Rising

Sunset-orange orbs slowly opened; white filled his vision as he blinked his eyes blearily.
"Is this...Heaven?"
"Nope. If you were there, I would kill you for dying so easily, Dame-Tsuna."
Tsuna scrunched his nose up at the familiar voice; his vision was starting to focus.
"Re....born?" 'Am I still in that parallel world?'
The brunet looked confusedly at the familiar face, saying his internal question aloud.
"I'm still in the parallel world?"
Reborn sighed, smirk dropping.
"Slow as always, Dame-Tsuna."
Tsuna scowled.
"Wha--?!"
Slam!
"Tsuna-sama!"
Tsuna's voice died out as he widened his eyes at the familiar voice.
His sunset-orange eyes zeroed in on the panting silvert at the doorway of the infirmary room--Tsuna summed the place up to with the smell of disinfectants in the air.
The silveret adult slowly lifted his head, revealing, bright, emerald-green orbs.
"Juudaime! You're finally awake!"
The brunet stared at the other with disbelief.
"Ha...ya..to...-kun?"
Before the other could go into a panic attack, the silveret held his hands up in a placating gesture as he slowly approached the brunet, smiling softly.
"Good morning, Juudaime. I know it's a bit of a shock but--omph!"
Tsuna launched himself from his bed and tackled the silveret around his midsection.
Hayato steadied himself, managing to not fall while supporting the brunet.
"J-Juudai--?"
"D-Din't I t-tell you t-to call m-me Ts-Tsuna?"
The silveret blinked in surprise before chuckling, not minding the tears that were starting to soak the front of his suit.
"Hai, Tsuna-sama. My apologies."
"Maa, Hayato! You made Tsuna cry! Tsk, tsk!"
"Urusai, sword-freak!"
Tsuna widened his eyes at the familiar voice and laugh.
That laugh...
The brunet's eyes were filled with more tears as he broke away from Hayato's embrace, launching himself blindly at the owner of the new, yet familiar, voice.
"T-Takeshi-kun!"
"Woah, Tsuna!"
The swordsman grinned widely as he managed to catch the shorter, laughing at the other.
"Yo, Tsuna! I heard that you had quite the journey when we were away and all."
Tsuna couldn't form words at the moment, tears falling endlessly as he hiccuped and laughed at the same time.
"Sh-Shut up..."
"He's EXTREMELY awake/Tsuna-nii/Omnivore/Kufufu~Tsunayoshi-kun/Boss!"
Tsuna couldn't really see them since his eyes were blurred with tears, but he knew they were there.
His Guardians.
His Elements.
His Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud and Mists.
His Famiglia.
His friends.
His loving, dear family.
They were all...there.
They were all there.
Tsuna felt them all embrace him into a group hug; Chrome frantically wiped his eyes with a tissue.
"Tsunayoshi-san/Vongola/Juudaime!"
The brunet looked at the familiar faces of his mechanics.
"Tsuna/Vongola/Tsunayoshi!"
He saw a certain redhead, who had a bandage on his nose, and his Guardians beside him.
"Tsunayoshi-kun/Boo~Tsu-chan/Idjit/Vongola/Ha-ho, Tsunayoshi/..."
He saw a familiar marshmallow-addict and his Guardians.
"Mini-trash/Ushishi, peasant/Little Boss/Sweetie~/Ah. Vongola/VOOOI, SH**Y BRAT/Tsunayoshi."
He saw a familiar Varia leader and his team.
It was too much.
Too much happiness.
"Th-This.....better not be...a dream."
Pinch! Twist.
"OOOOOWW, REBORN!"
Tsuna held his swollen cheek, narrowing his sunset-orange eyes at his tutor.
"What was that fo--?!"
"It hurts, right? It's not a dream. And if you still don't believe it, then I'll put you through some he**ish training again."
Tsuna blinked.
And blinked again.
Tears started to fall from his eyes again as he gave a bright and watery smile.
"Well...I wouldn't like to go through that training again..." Tsuna chuckled. "I believe you."
Reborn smirked as he tipped his fedora up.
Tsuna wiped his eyes as he smiled brightly at his family--they were there, breathing, smiling, smirking, bickering, laughing--bringing those closest to him into a warm hug.
"Yo, Mina. I'm back."
The Vongola Mansion was filled with laughter and its usual chaos that day--possibly more than usual.
In the sky, Giotto smiled along with his Guardians and the other Vongola leaders.
Ricardo--Secando of Vongola--huffed, smiling slightly with fondness.
"Look at those sh**y brats. Messing around like the idiots they are."
Giotto simply laughed.
"But isn't it always the best to see them like that? Let's just watch them, neh?"
Ricardo huffed.
"Whatever, trash."
Tsuna smiled at his family that were surrounding him.
I'm back. I'm back home.
(O.D.D.- Mina-san...arigatou for reading my first KHR story! I'm sorry if some parts were a bit rushed and for any grammatical errors. I hope that you loved this little journey. Please check out my other stories. Ja ne~! ( ^ω^ ))