Chapter 31: Storming

Kikiki~!
Tsuna blinked in surprise and reached his hands up to his hair; he gently grabbed whatever landed in his hair.
The brunet chuckled at the sight that was in his hands.
"A cute little monkey?" 'It's Lichi-kun.'
Kiki!
The white monkey hopped out of Tsuna's grasp and settled on the brunet's shoulder.
Tsuna then sensed a familiar Storm flame.
"Ah!  Lichi-kun, don't do that!"
The brunet looked down to see a baby dressed in a red, Chinese robe; the Storm Arcobaleno apologized to Tsuna.
"I'm sorry.  Lichi-kun isn't always this clingy to people."
Tsuna chuckled as he bent down to the other's level.
"It's fine." Lichi climbed along Tsuna's arm as the brunet extended a hand out to the baby. "You must be Fon-kun."
The said baby blinked in surprise before recognition filled his face.
"You are the young boy that Reborn talks about all the time."
Tsuna pouted at 'young boy'--'I'm an adult!'--before blinking in surprise at 'talks about all the time'.
"...What has he said about me?"
Fon chuckled before shaking the other's hand.
"That you're an idiot, stupid, and dumb." Tsuna sweatdropped. "But he said you were a wonderful Sky."
Tsuna flushed slightly as he let go of Fon's hand.
"It's so like Reborn-kun to say those kind of things..."
Fon smiled as he hopped onto Tsuna's shoulder.
"Indeed..."
~~
Tsuna chuckled softly as he watched Hito try and catch Fon around Namimori-Chuu.
Fon saw how I-pin willingly helped Hito out to capture him; it was enough for the Storm Arcobaleno to approve of Hito's leadership.
The baby smiled softly as he avoided I-pin's attack and landed in Hito's hands; he let himself get caught by the blonde.
Tsuna sweatdropped slightly when he caught sight of the bruise on Hito's eye.
'Looks like Kyoya-kun found him...'
Fon then gave Hito his seal, telling the blonde that he was in trusting I-pin in the Decimo's care.
Tsuna smiled before walking away from the school rooftop, which he was using as a place to watch Hito.
The brunet coughed and frowned.
'Not now...'
~~
Cough...hack...
Tsuna gazed at his blood-stained hand and wheezed softly; he was currently in a forest clearing, hiding from the others.
"Tsunayoshi!"
The brunet blinked in surprise and turned to see a certain Mist Arcobaleno.
"Viper...-kun..."
The baby floated over to Tsuna and gasped softly at the sight of the blood.
"You should be in a f****** hospital, Tsunayoshi..."
Tsuna chuckled as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, grimacing slightly at the sight of blood smearing it.
"I'm fine--"
"Define 'fine' to me, Tsunayoshi.  You're coughing up blood!"
The brunet sighed and looked over at Mammon.
"You worry too much, Viper-kun."
Viper grit his teeth before hovering next to Tsuna, flinching when he touched the brunet.
"...You're getting worse..."
Tsuna didn't respond this time as he spit some blood to the side, finally done with his coughing attack.
The brunet stood up on slightly shaky legs before regaining his usual calm posture; he glanced at Viper and smiled brightly.
"I'm thankful for your concern, Viper-kun, but you need not worry of me."
Tsuna felt Viper lean against his head as he sat on his shoulder; the Mist Arcobaleno gripped a few strands of his hair.
"How can I not?" Mammon sighed softly. "You are my Sky, Tsunayoshi."
Tsuna glanced at the baby before sighing; he didn't like the depressing mood.
"...Let's get a few drinks, neh?"
"...Strawberry milk..."
"Hai~!"
Viper knew what Tsuna was trying to do; the illusionist decided to go along with it.
No use in being sad, since it won't change anything.