Chapter 7

Amelia's POV

I look around the room and notice that not only the main achievement hunters and the B-Team are here, but Jon, Jordan, Caleb, Miles, and Kerry are there.

"Jordan!" I exclaim giving him a hug. "When did you get here?"

"Umm, a few nights ago," he tells me. "So I think around the time you got here."

"So what brings you to Austin this time?" I ask him.

"I'm moving here," he replies.

Before I could say anything else, Geoff screams, "Alright fuckers, we're starting to film." Everyone quiets down as Geoff looks at Kdin's phone. "Versus."

"Hey, Ray's here again," I say.

"Yup, I couldn't stay away because Amy's here," Ray says.

"Alright, so Amelia beat Jack last week," Geoff recaps. "This week, Lindsay challenges the youngest champion ever."

"That is correct Geoff," Michael says. Kdin then pans the phone to Lindsay while Trevor pans his phone to me.

"Alright, so I thought why not have a race with the rolly chairs again," Lindsay starts, "but there's a twist. We're not going to be running."

"Thank God!" I exclaim.

"We're going to get these fuckers to push us," she says.

"Wait, what?" Ray says looking at Lindsay.

"We're going to pull names out of this fishbowl and those five guys will be the ones pulling us. So I included the main five, the B team, Ray, Caleb, Jordan, Kerry, and Miles," she explains.

"Is that why I'm here?" Miles asks.

"Yes, but you might be safe," she answers.

"So do we pick one at a time or all five at once?" I ask.

"Umm, let's do one at a time," she says. Jon stands inbetween us to hold the fishbowl. She grabs a name out of the fishbowl. "Michael." Mikey walks over and stands by Lindsay.

I put my hand in the fishbowl and grab a name. I unfold it and show it to the camera. "Ray." He smiles and walks over to my side.

"I'm with Pond," he cheers.

"Shush Williams," I tease.

Lindsay picks another name. "Gavin." Gavin walks over to Lindsay's side.

"Gosh, I hope I get Ryan," I say as I grab another name.

"Why would you want me?" he asks.

"Because," I smirk. I unfold the piece of paper and smile, showing to the camera. "Ryan."

"Dammit!" he yells as he walks over to my side.

Lindsay then grabs her third slip of paper. "Jordan."

He walks over to Lindsay's side as I pull out two pieces of paper. "So I accidently grabbed two. Should I put one back or keep it."

"Just keep it," she says. "Open one of them first though."

I nod, unfolding the piece of paper. "Caleb."

"Great to know that I'm against my brother," he says as he walks over to my side.

I keep the other piece of paper folded as Lindsay grabs another name. "Matt."

I hear him groan as I open the other slip of paper. "Miles."

"God dammit!" Miles yells out. "I was hoping I would get out of this." He walks over to my side.

"Should we grab our last piece of paper at the same time?" I ask.