Chapter 24

Amelia's POV

"Remind me why you decided to wake me up at six in the morning again?" I ask as we walk into the Hilton.

"Because you had to fix your cosplay outfit, grab Starbucks, and have a quick car make out session," Peyton replies. I playfully slap his arm as we find Kai and Zach. "Hey, it's true though!" I roll my eyes as we walk up to my guardians.

"Alright, so your schedule for today is the Achievement Hunter panel at 10, then a signing over at the Marriott at 11:30, the RT live action panel at 4:30, and the AH BTS panel right when you're done at the live action panel," Zach reviews. "We were also told that you have to go to the X-Ray and Vav panel at 2."

"What time is the Creatures panel?" I ask as we make our way to the Achievement Hunter panel.

"2:30," Kai tells me.

"Is it possible to ditch the X-Ray and Vav thing and just go to the Creatures panel?" I question.

"Michael and Lindsay would be pissed at us if we let you do that," they say.

"Let me handle Lindsay and Michael," I say as we make it backstage. Before we walk in, I turn towards Peyton. "I'll see you after the panel."

"I'll be right in the front row," he tells me. He gives me a kiss before walking off. I walk into the room and give Michael and Lindsay a hug.

"Hey Mikey," I say with a high pitched voice.

"What do you want?" he inquires.

"Can't I just say hi to my cousin?" I question. He raises his eyebrow, causing me to let out a sigh. "Fine, I want to go to the Creatures panel, but it starts halfway through X-Ray and Vav."

"Yeah, no. You're staying with me and Lindsay," he says.

"But Michael! It's the Creatures. This would be my first time seeing them in person," I say in attempt to reason.

"But you know what's going on," he reminds me. I sigh and pout. "Please don't do this." I start letting the tears form in my eyes as I give him puppy dog eyes. "Millie."

"What's going on?" Lindsay asks walking up to us.

"Michael won't let me go to the Creatures panel because it interferes with X-Ray and Vav," I answer.

"Michael, just let her go. She'll have Zach, Kai, and Peyton with her," Lindsay tries to reason. "If anything, she can take the secret hallways get there. I'll even ask Barb, Gus, or Bethany to help."

He lets out a sigh. "Fine," he agrees, "but on one condition. You make an appearance on the X-Ray and Vav panel for five minutes."

"Deal," I smile. Soon enough, I hear Jeremy doing the Tower of Pimps rap. I head over and start singing/rapping along. When he finishes, we all walk out on stage.

After about ten minutes of getting business done, we start the question and answer portion of the panel. As fans ask questions, I look over and see Peyton taking pictures of me. I stick my tongue out at him before checking my phone to see that he sent all of the pictures to me.

"So Amy, what do you say?" Geoff asks me. I look over and give him a questioning look. "Were you fucking paying attention?"

"You're talking to a teenage girl who's boyfriend is sitting in the front row and taking pictures of me only to send them to me," I remind him.

"But you're also fucking working," he retorts causing everyone to laugh. "Do you want to repeat the question?"

I look over to see that the guy is dressed up in an Marshall Lee cosplay.