Chapter 10

Amelia's POV

I wake up to the sun rising. I smile and sit up. I stare at the horizon for a few minutes before I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head to the side to see Peyton resting his head between the crook of my neck.

"Morning," I whisper.

"Morning," he smiles. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah," I reply. "You?"

"Yeah." We both look back at the horizon. He lifts his head up in order to let me rest my head his shoulder.

"It's beautiful," I say.

"Just like you," I hear him mumble.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing," he quickly says. I give him a skeptical look but leave it alone. After ten minutes, we decide to pack everything up. I fold the blanket and hand it to Peyton to bring down. We climb down the fire escape to Ray's window. Before we get to his window, I see it open.

"Hey, I was about to get you guys," Ray says. We climb in through the window and hand him back the blanket. "You guys want anything to eat?"

"No, I gotta make breakfast for the people who are hungover in my apartment," I say.

"Want any help?" Tina asks walking into the bedroom.

"You sure you want to help?" I ask.

"Yeah," she replies walking over to give me a hug. "Plus, you and I need to catch up on a lot of things."

"Alright then," I say. "Let's go back down." The four of us walk down to my apartment. "By the way, what time is it?"

Ray takes out his phone. "It's 6:45."

"Looks like I'm going to pass out at 3 in the afternoon," I say as we walk into my apartment. I look through the kitchen in attempt to figure out what to cook.

"Wanna cook bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage, hash browns, and hot chocolate?" Tina asks.

"Sure, we'll give them a breakfast buffet," I joke. She laughs. "Let me just grab my jacket and wallet and we could head to the store to buy everything." She nods.

"We'll be down at the car," she says. Her and Ray walk out.

"Do you want to come with us?" I ask Peyton.

"Sure," he says. "I'm just going to head to my apartment to grab my jacket."

I nod. I run into my room, being careful not to wake up the two sleeping in my bed. Thank God that they have a blanket covering them. I grab my Fionna Adventure Time hoodie and my Adventure Time wallet/phone case. Shit! I forgot my phone in Ray's apartment. I sigh as I walk out of my room. As I walk out of my apartment, I turn around and bump into Peyton.

"Ready to go?" he asks me.

"Nope, I forgot my phone in Ray's apartment," I say as we walk down. "I'm so hoping Ray has it." We get to the car and into the backseat.

"Pond, you forgot your phone in the apartment," Ray says handing it to me.

"What would I do without you Williams," I smile as I put my phone into my wallet. Tina starts the car and drives to the closest grocery store. She parks the car and we walk in.

"Alright, Amy and I will grab the pancake mix, Nutella, strawberries, bananas, and anything else we feel like getting. You two grab the milk, sausage, bacon, hash browns, and eggs," Tina directs. We all nod and split up. I grab a basket before Tina and I walk to the aisle that contains the pancake mix. "So, what's going on between you and Peyton?"