Chapter 19

Amelia's POV

"Are you going to tell us who you guys are meeting?" Iris asks.

"Nope," Dan says.

"Gavin, I'm your little sister. Can I please know?" Faith begs.

"Nope," Gavin smirks.

"Prick," she mumbles causing Iris and I to laugh. We pull up to a parking garage that's next to an office. We walk in and follow them. As we walk through, I notice something familiar in the office.

"Are we at the Smosh office?" I question. Dan and Gav start giggling like school girls. "We are, aren't we?"

"Gavin! Dan!" someone calls out. We look behind us to see none other than Ian Hecox. The two Brits talk to them while the girls and I look starstruck.

"I take it that they're fans," Anthony says walking up.

"Ian, Anthony, this is my sister Faith and her two friends Amy and Iris," Gav introduces.

"Hi," they both say as they give all of us a hug.

"Well the rest of the group is in the lounge area," Ian tells us. "We're about to film a Smosh Games video, so you guys can just hang out in there while waiting." We nod. They lead us into the room. We walk in to see Noah, Shayne, and Oliva on their phone. "Alright guys, they are the Slow Mo Guys, Gavin's sister, and their friends. They're gonna hang out here while we film with Smosh Games." They all nod. Ian and Anthony leave us with them. We all take a seat and sit in silence.

"Wait, aren't you Amelia Jones?" Noah asks me. I nod. "I watch your videos."

"Really?" I question. He nods.

"You okay if I get a picture with you?" I nod and stand up. He walks over to me. "You're much shorter in person."

"Well I'm like 5 feet tall, so there's no getting around that," I joke. He lets out a chuckle. He puts his arm around his shoulder while I put my arm around his waist. He takes out his phone and takes a selfie of us.

"I can't believe I get to meet you," he tells me.

"Well I can't believe I get to meet you," I reply. "I mean I thought you were cute when I first saw you in a Smosh video."

"Well I think you're pretty cute too," he compliments. "Anyways, what are you guys doing for the video?" I turn to look towards Gavin.

"Well, we're just filming a bunch in slow motion while somewhat teaching them about it," he explains.

"Why don't you film Dan and do a mini collab with the Smosh Squad while we wait," I suggest.

"That's actually not a bad idea," Dan says. "I did bring extra clothes because I know Gav."

"Alright, let's do it," Gav agrees.

***

Once they're done filming, we start making our way back to the car.

"Wait," I hear someone call out. I turn around to see Noah running after me.

"Hey Noah," I smile.

"Is it possible for me to get your number?" he asks me.

"Of course," I say. I take out my phone and hand it to him while he hands me his. We exchange numbers. "I hope to see you again sometime."

"Me too." I walk away and make my way towards the car.

"What is it with you and getting guys to flirt with you?" Iris asks me as we get into the car. "Like, can you help me with my love life?"

"Next time I'm in Alabama or you're in Texas, I'll help you," I tell her. She lets out a squeal. The rest of the car ride was silent with the exception of Dan and Gav talking. I look over to Faith and notice that she's smiling a lot while she's looking at her phone. I knew this smile oh too well. I smirk and nudge Iris, motioning to Faith. She notices too and shares the same mischievous smirk. Faith must have noticed us looking because she looked up at us with a worried look.