Chapter 11

Amelia's POV

"Thank you for the ride Peyton," I say as we pull into the RT parking lot.

"No problem AJ," he smiles. He stops right in front of the door. Janyce and I both get out of his car. We both wave to him as he drives away.

"You two would be cute together," Janyce comments as we walk inside the building.

"Oh shut up," I blush. "Don't you have a date to get ready for?"

"The date isn't until later tonight, and I still have to tell Babs about it," she mentions.

"Good luck with that," I say. I look at my phone to check the time. 1:30. "Wow, I'm early for once."

"Wanna go to the achievement hunter office then?" she suggests.

"Sure," I say. We walk past the kitchen only to be stopped by Matt.

"What are you girls doing here?" he asks.

"Burnie asked me to come for a meeting, and Barb asked me to bring Janyce here after lunch," I answer.

"Oh, right," he says. "If you want you can go to the conference room right now," he tells me. "Tell Burnie I'll be there in a few. Also, Barb is in her office getting things ready for RTX."

"Thanks Matt," we both say. We walk our separate ways. I make my way to the conference room and knock on the door.

"Come in," Burnie says. I walk in and take the seat next to him. "Well you're early."

"Yeah, I just got back from lunch with Peyton," I say.

"Well, there was supposed to be one other guy here, but he's in the bathroom," he tells me. I nod. I take out my phone and decide to text Dylan.

To: Dylan Dauzat
Hey

From: Dylan Dauzat
Hi, is it okay if I text you back later. I'm about to walk into a meeting.

To: Dylan Dauzat
Yeah, it's fine. I'm actually waiting for someone to get to the office for a meeting.

Right as I send my reply, the door opens. I look up to see Dylan looking down at his phone.

"Dylan," I say causing him to look up from his phone. He smiles and puts his phone away.

"Amy," he says giving me a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Wait, you two know each other?" Burnie asks.

"Yeah, I met him at the airport but been a fan of him for a while," I explain.

"Yeah, and I've been a fan of her for a while too," he adds on.

"Thank god!" Burnie exclaims. "Now we don't have to do the whole awkward introduction thing." I chuckle. "Anyways, take a seat." We both sit down as right as Matt walks in. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"I told Amy to tell you that I'll be here in a few minutes," he says looking at me.

"Hey Burnie," I start, "Matt said he'll be here in a few minutes." The two men start to laugh.

"Anyways," Matt says gaining all of our attentions. "Burnie and I both decided to do a miniseries sort of thing that follows a couple through their ups and down."

"That doesn't sound like the normal Rooster Teeth stuff," I comment. He rolls his eyes and flips me off.

"Well you're the one who's going to write this all," Burnie says. I give him a questioning look. "Okay, well Michael may or may not have told me about everything you've been writing. Don't worry, he only showed me the skit that you wrote for your creative writing class." I let out a sigh of relief. "I got you to both come here because I want the two of you to act in it."