Chapter 21

Amelia's POV

"And cut," Rider says. I smile as Uriah and I walk off of the set. "That was great you guys."

"Thanks," we both say.

"Oh Amy, Michael's here for you," he tells me.

"Am I done for today?" I ask.

"No, but he told me that you have a lot to film today," he tells me. "And that you have to get ready for RTX in two weeks."

"Which reminds me, are you guys going to go?" I question.

"Of course," he smiles. "We're going to be at all of your panels."

"Alright," I say. "I'll bring you guys your passes since you guys are pretty much VIP guests."

"Thanks." Uriah walks me to my trailer.

"So I'll meet up with you and Janyce after work," he reminds me.

"Are Sabrina and Corey coming along with you?" I ask.

"We all are actually," he tells me. "Schedule was rearranged so Peyton and Rowan get off at the same time we do."

"Alright, see ya later." I get in my trailer to see Michael and Lindsay sitting there.

"You ready for lunch?" Lindsay asks.

"Just let me get changed," I answer as I close the curtain. I change back into my regular clothes before opening the curtain.

"You know, I miss my trailer from Lazer Team," Michael comments as we walk out.

"But you had to share with Gavin," I mention. He chuckles as we get in the car. "So what's for lunch?"

"We got you barbeque chicken flatbread from Panera Bread," Lindsay tells me. I smile as we pull into the parking lot. Michael runs out to grab the food. "So what's the plan for tonight?"

"Well Sabrina, Corey, Rowan, Uriah, Janyce, and Peyton are coming over for video games," I answer. She nods as Michael gets in.

"Are we getting pizza tonight?" Michael asks.

"Sure," I say. We get back to the office in time to get thrown into work.

"Michael, you're needed for recording. Lindsay, you need to edit. Amy, Blaine is looking for you," Geoff says the moment we step into the office. We all nod. I grab my food and run to the other office. By the time I get to Blaine, I'm out of breath.

"Woah, you okay there?" Blaine asks. I nod. "Alright, so we're only able to film at the high school at 11 to 3 on Thursday and at 7 in the morning to noon on Saturday."

"So all of our high school shots need to be on those two days," I say. He nods. "Do we have all of the actors?"

"Burnie said he'll be able to play the principal, but we need other people to play teens," he tells me.

"Well Chris can pass as a nerdy kid," I joke, causing him to laugh. "Umm, Barbara can pass as a high school senior, right?"

"We have to have auditions today and tomorrow," he states. "I already mentioned it on twitter." Before I can reply, I get a text from someone. I open it up to see it's from Sabrina.

From: Sis Sabri
Hey! I saw the audition stuff for your series. You think I could be apart of it.

Before I can reply, she calls.

"Hey Sabrina," I say.

"Hey," she replies. "I saw Blaine's tweet for needing people quickly. You think we could help?"