Chapter 14

Amelia's POV

I wake up to someone knocking on the door.

"Amy! Go answer it!" I hear Michael call out. I groan and get up. I rub my eyes and get up. I walk to the door groggily and open it.

"Hey AJ," a familiar voice says. I blink a few times to let my vision clear up to see Peyton in front of me.

"Peyton, hey!" I say. "What are you doing here this early in the morning?"

"Umm, Michael asked me to go with you guys to work," he answers. I nod and let him in. We both make our way into the kitchen to see Michael grabbing out a box of granola bars.

"Mikey, what time are we leaving?" I ask taking a seat on the counter.

"In about fifteen minutes, and get off the counter," he says. I roll my eyes and jump off the counter.

"I'll be right back," I tell Peyton. He nods before I run off to my room.

I grab my clothes and put my hair up in a bun again before I head into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and take a quick shower. I dry my body before I put lotion on. I quickly throw on my pair of shorts and my All Time Low tank top. I take my hair out of its bun and brush it out. I decide to tie it up in a ponytail. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I head out of the bathroom and back into my room. I grab my phone and make my way into the kitchen.

"We're leaving in about five minutes," Lindsay tells me. I nod and look through the pantry for granola and protein bars. I grab a few of each and head into my room. I grab the bag I take usually take to the office and put everything I need in there. I grab my phone and put it into my pocket before I head into the kitchen.

"Alright, let's go," Mikey says. We all put on our shoes and head into the car. The drive to the office was silent. Somehow, my hand finds its way intertwined with Peyton's. I look over and he smiles. I return the smile before I look out of my window. We soon get to the office. I immediately let go of his hand and bolt out.

"What's the hurry?" Lindsay calls out.

"I gotta get ready for location scouting and everything," I tell her making my way into the building. I drop my stuff off at the Achievement Hunter office before running off to Miles' office. I look to see both he, Kerry, and Gray are sleeping. I take out my phone and tweet out the picture.

@AH_AmyPond: Aww, RvB has them all tuckered out. Well, time to wake up @MilesLuna

Once I tweet the picture, I start poking Miles' face.

"Five more minutes," he murmurs.

"Oh well, I'll just take the keys to your car and go location scouting myself," I whisper since Kerry and Gray are still sleeping. This seems to wake him up before he grabs both of my arms and brings me into his chest, cuddling me. "Miles, can't breathe." His grip on me loosens up.

"You are giving me five more minutes of sleep whether you like it or not," he mumbles. I roll my eyes and grab my phone. I read a Markiplier imagine before I decide to wake him up again.

"We gotta go Miles," I tell him.

"Fine," he groans. I smile as he releases me. I roll onto the floor, making sure I don't hurt myself before I stand up. Miles sits up, rubbing his eyes before he stands up. "I'll let you drive my car only to ensure our safety." I nod as he hands me his keys. We start walking out of the office only to get stopped by Michael.

"Where are you guys going?" he asks us.

"Location scouting," I answer. "Why? Does Peyton want to hang out?"