Chapter 20

Amelia's POV

Throughout the night, I watched as Olivia cuddled up to Peyton.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Do you want one Uriah?" I ask.

"Umm sure. Just grab me a coke," he tells me. I nod and walk inside. I walk into the kitchen to see Peyton's mom.

"You know he really does like you," she says as I grab a can of coke and a bottle of water.

"What?" I question.

"Peyton, he likes you. He just thinks of Olivia as just a friend," she tells me. "She just using him to get to Bradley."

"How do you know this?" I ask.

"I overhear things," she smirks. "Don't tell anyone I said this."

"You know, you're pretty cool," I compliment.

"Tell Peyton that," she jokes. "Now if there's anything you need, just ask me." I smile as she gives me a hug. "Also, if you want a shoulder to cry on, I'm here." I give her a questioning look. "I saw you run to the bathroom in tears earlier. I saw what happened out there. Honestly, I don't like her. She's too much of a kiss ass."

"Not something I'd expect from a Disney mom to say," I joke.

"Well I'm from Vegas," she laughs. "Peyton told me how you used to live there for a few years." My smile widens. "Anyways, you better get out there."

"Thank you," I say. She smiles as I walk back outside. I hand Uriah his coke while I take a sip of my water.

"I think it's time for me to go home now," Olivia says getting up. She kisses Peyton on the cheek. I roll my eyes and bite back my tongue to make sure I wouldn't anything I'd regret.

"Yeah, me too," Bradley adds on. "I have to get up early for filming tomorrow."

"I guess it's time to call it a night then," Sabrina says. Everyone says bye to each other.

"Hey Amy," Austin says pulling me to the side. "Before I leave, can I ask for a favor?"

"You want Iris's number, don't you?" I tease. He blushes and nods. I laugh and take out my phone. "Add your number and I'll text it to you." He takes my phone and puts in his number. When he hands it back to me, I send him a text with her number. "Remember, if you break her heart, I get to break your face and cut off your balls." He laughs and hugs me.

"I'll see ya tomorrow," he says. "Thanks again."

"No problem," I smile. Soon enough everyone leaves, and Sabrina, Uriah, and I are the only ones there.

"You're staying over the night too?" Sabrina asks. I nod. "Yay!"

"So, video game tournament?" Uriah suggests.

"Depends, what game?" I question.

"How about Smash Bros," Peyton says getting into the conversation.

"Umm, I think I'll just watch," I mumble. Peyton notices my shift in mood.

"Amy, can I talk with you?" he asks me.

"Why? Aren't you much happier with Olivia," I spat. He sighs.

"How about I make you a deal," he starts. "If I beat you in Smash Bros, we get to talk."

"And if I win?"

"I'll leave it up to you," he says. "So what do you say?"

"You're on," I smirk. We get everything set up and get to the character screen. "Time or stock?"