Chapter 15

Amelia's POV

I just kept running. I just knew I had to get out of there. I needed to clear my head. After about ten minutes, I slowed down. Soon enough, I was at a walking pace. This probably wasn't the best idea since someone is trying to kidnap me, but I couldn't stay there knowing that they're talking about me. I let out a sigh and continue to walk.

As I walk around for a bit, I notice a car by me. Luckily, I'm in a part where there are a lot of people. I take in my surroundings and notice I'm by Dylan's hotel. God, I hope he's there. I quickly make my way into the hotel. I notice the car stop right in front of it. I reach into my pocket only to realize that my phone isn't there. Fuck.

I stay in the lobby and pretend I'm looking for someone as I see a few guys walk in. They seem to have their eyes locked on me.

"Amy," I hear someone say. I turn to see Dylan. I smile and run towards him.

"Dylan!" I quickly pull him into a hug. I pull him close to me, lean up towards his ear, and whisper, "I need your help. There are people after me." He nods and takes my hand. We make our way into the elevator. I look over to see the guys who were eying me walk towards the elevator. Dylan kept pushing the button close the elevator doors, and luckily, they close before they were able to get in. We get to his floor and rush into his room. He locks it and turns towards me.

"What the hell is going on?" he asks me.

"Apparently, someone's after me," I tell him. He nods and takes out his phone. "What are you doing?"

"Calling the police," he says. I smack the phone out of his hands. "What the fuck?"

"We can't call the police." He motions me to further explain. "Apparently Michael got a message saying if the police gets involved, something much worse will happen to me." He nods and grabs his phone.

"Well then at least let me call Michael," he says. "He needs to know that you're safe." I nod. He hands me his phone to type in the number. "Do you want to talk to him, or do you want me to?"

"I'll talk to him," I say as I press the call button. I press the phone against my ears.

"Hello?" Michael answers.

"Mikey," I muster out.

"Amy!" he exclaims. "Where are you? Are you okay? Did they get you? Please tell me that you're safe. If they laid a finger on you I swear to god I'll-"

"I'm fine," I say cutting him off. "I'm at Dylan's hotel, but I'm pretty sure that whoever is after me is at the hotel. Please hurry."

"I will, but stay on the phone, just in case," he says. We stay silent as we wait for Mikey to come. After about ten minutes, we hear the someone knock at the door. Dylan motions me to stay quiet as he checks to see who it is. He looks through the peephole.

"Room service," we hear one of the people say. He motions me to run into the bathroom and lock the door. I do as he says. I quietly close and lock the bathroom door before he opens the door.

"May I help you gentlemen," he says before he's pinned against the door.

"Where is she?" one of them asks.

"Where is who?" Dylan asks acting clueless.

"The girl! Where is the fucking girl?" I lower the volume on the phone and press it against my ear.

"Amy, what's going on?" Michael asks. I don't say anything. I let out a silent breath as Dylan tries to distract them. "We're here. What room?" I quickly send him the text of the room number. I hear him run. Please make sure Dylan is okay. Within a few minutes, I hear a punch. I close my eyes and pull my legs closer to my chest. I hear a bunch more punches until I hear the door open.