Chapter 10- It's Great To Not Be Left Alone

*Anesthesia's POV*

We cuddled on my bed for about an hour until my stomach started to growl. He felt and heard it growl and he said, "Come on my beautiful love. I will make you some food to eat." He went to go get up off the bed, and when I tried to get up he says, "No, don't worry. I will get you." Then he picked me up off the bed, and walked me into the kitchen and sat me on the counter. It felt great to finally be held by someone who I knew that cared about me. He asked me what I wanted to eat, and I told him that I wanted toast. He smiled when I told him what I wanted to eat, and said, "You are so weird, but it is SO cute. I will now make you toast, my weird beauty."  I giggled, and said, "Okay." He made me toast and made some for himself as well. We both sat on the counter and ate our toast, and when we were both done, he said, "What do you want to do baby?" I replied, "Can you drive yet?" I said "Yeah I can. Why?" I said, "have you ever been on a late night adventure to Walmart?" He said, "No, but I would like to have my first late night Walmart experience with you babe." I said, "Okay. You ready to go?" I replied with a simple "Yes" and then we were on our way out the door. We walked over to his house, and got the keys to his mother's car. We got in and he turned on the radio, and started blasting, Sempiternal album by Bring Me The Horizon. I smiled when I heard the music we were listening to. He started to drive, and when we got to a stop light, he reached over and grabbed my hand. He held it until we got into the parking lot of Walmart.  I smiled at his efforts to be romantic, and when we parked he told me to stay in the car. He got out and came around the car, and opened my door for me. I said, "Thank you baby." He said, "No problem baby." then when we got up to the doors of Walmart, he stopped and grabbed a buggy. Without telling me, he picked me up, and lifted me into the buggy. I laughed and said,"I feel like I'm 5 again." Then he laughed and said, "Well if you're 5 again love, that means that you are MY adorable 5 year old." I smiled and we ventured forward into Walmart. We stayed there for about an hour, then he lifted me out of the buggy, and walked me back to the car. He said, "That was fun. I am glad that you were with me." I said, "Me too babe. It might be soon to say this but, I love you." he said, "It's not too soon by any means, and I love you too baby." I smiled and held his hand while he drove back to the house. He parked the car and walked inside his house to put his mom's keys back. When we went back inside my house, he picked me up, and carried me to my room. I laughed and giggled when he set me down on he bed. I bent over and checked my phone. I got a text from from my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom- Hey sweetheart. Me and your uncle Joshua had to take grandma to the hospital. She was having chest pains. I don't want you to worry. I will tell you how she is doing, and I will be staying at her house for the next week to take care of her. Could you ask Orion, if he will stay with you until I come back? I don't want you to be left alone. I love you.

Anesthesia- Okay mom. Tell grandma that I love her and I hope that she feels better soon. I will ask him, and if not you may need to talk to his mom. thanks mom. I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told him what my mom had said, and he called his mom to ask her. She said that he was allowed to stay. He hung up the phone and said, "Yay!!!! I get to stay with you for a whole week my love!!" I said, "I know babe!! I'm excited and happy that I don't have to be alone. To tell you the truth, if you wouldn't have asked me out today, I probably wouldn't be alive right now. Now that I'm yours, I have something to live for." He looked at me, and said "I don't mind at all. I'm in love with you, and I wouldn't leave you. I will always be here for you no matter what." I said, "Thank you." I buried my face in his chest. He asked me if I was tired, and he said, "You should go to sleep baby. I will still be here when you wake up." I told him, "Okay." then we exchanged kisses and "I love you's" and the last thing I remember is that I was breathing in his scent, and I fell asleep, wrapped in his arms thinking about how lucky I was for someone so perfect to love me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AWWWWW!!!! THAT'S SO SWEET!!!!! Thanks for reading!! <3