Chapter 17- The Night That Almost Took Her Away

*Anesthesia's POV*

After I found out about her this morning, all I wanted to do was cry. I was alone because he was not yet awake. I was considering going and knocking on his window, so that I could lay in his arms, and cry myself to sleep. I wanted him to hold me, and kiss my head. But he was sleeping and I wasn't gonna be selfish and wake him up. I got ready, but I didn't have the energy to put on makeup and I knew that I would just cry it off again anyway. I laid down on my bed face down and started to cry. I laid that way for half an hour, until I heard him throw a pebble at my window. I walked over, opened up the window, and went back to my bed and laid face down. He climbed in, and I knew that he knew something was wrong with me. He walked over and flipped me over onto my back. He seen my face and knew that I was not okay. When we went to school, I tried to control my crying, but all I did, was bottle it up, and when I got the chance to let it out, it wasn't a pretty sight at all. He took me to Taco Bell later that night, even though I wasn't hungry and hadn't eaten since dinner the night before. We parked in the parking lot of Walmart, and we ate and I cried into his chest. I couldn't stop crying and I was battling with myself in my mind. I don't know how strong I really am. I really hope that he doesn't have to leave again. 

*Orion's POV*

I drove her home while I held her hand. When we got into the driveway, I looked over and seen that she was sleeping. I got out of the car, and picked her up, and carried her inside. I shut the front door, and carried her to her room. I laid her down on the bed, and I was getting ready to walk away when I heard her raspy voice say, "Baby, please don't leave me." I went back and kneeled by the bed, and told her, "My love, I am not leaving you. I will be right back. I promise. I love you baby." She nodded and I could see the panic in her eyes. I went and hung up the keys and took off my shoes. I walked back to her room, and I laid down beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her as close to me as I could. I sensed her tension start to disappear with every second I held her. She finally relaxed enough to go to sleep. I watched her sleep, until sleep wound up taking me a prisoner. When I woke up, I couldn't see straight yet,because I had just woken up. But I hadn't woken up naturally, I woke up because something didn't feel right. When my eyes finally adjusted, I realized what was wrong. She was gone. She wasn't safe and sound and sleeping in my arms. I jumped out of bed, and went to look for her in the house. I looked through all the rooms, and I couldn't find her. I put my shoes on, and went outside to see if she had simply gone for a walk. I got an idea, and I didn't know if it was right, but I followed my instincts. I walked down to her grandmother's house, and the front door was cracked open. Her mother's car wasn't in the driveway, so I knew something was up. I walked into the house, and called her name. I heard a very faint , "Orion?" I knew it was her, because I knew how her beautiful voice sounded. I walked to where I heard the sound from, and I turned out to be right. I looked into her grandmother's room, and sure enough, she was curled up, and shivering in the middle of her grandmother's bed. I asked her, "love, why did you walk down here and not wake me up?" She had a lost look in her eyes, and she said, "Because I wanted to try and talk to her, and I didn't want to wake you, because you looked so peaceful. I'm sorry." I looked at her and I said, "It's okay love. just try and leave a note next time okay?" She nodded her head, and her eyes clarified that she understood. She was really quiet for a while, and then she looked at me and asked, "Will you walk me home love?" I nodded, and went and picked her up off the bed, and carried her back home. When we got in the front door of her house, I carried her to her room, and laid her on the bed. I laid down beside her, and wrapped my arms around her. I looked into her eyes, and I knew that she felt lost, and numb of all emotions. She didn't have any tears left to cry, and she didn't have the energy to do anything. She was shaking still, and she felt limp and weak. I held her close, and I didn't let her go. I didn't want to. I can't lose her, and I am not going to leave her. I know she is in  pain, but I will continue to find a way, to make it go away. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys. I know it was probably boring, and I am sorry. I hope that you at least enjoyed it  a little bit. :-) <3