Chapter 37- After The Honeymoon

A/N- I wasn't going to put the honeymoon in this part because y'all know what happens... ;-)

I hope you enjoy!! <3

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Orion's POV*

When we got home, she passed out on the couch and I moved her to the bedroom so she would be comfortable. I covered her up and laid down beside her. I wrapped my arms and legs around her and I pulled her as close to me as I could. I laid there and soon, sleep started to consume me. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, she wasn't in my arms. I started to get paranoid that something had happened to her, so I got out of bed and started to walk down the hallway. I walked into the kitchen where I heard a quiet sizzling and started to smell food. As soon as I walked in, I smiled because there she was, wearing my T-Shirt, and cooking bacon at the stove. She looked absolutely adorable, and I love her so much. I walked up behind her and I wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head against mine, and when she was done flipping the last piece of bacon, she set down the spatula, and she turned around to face me. Her face was clean of makeup and her hair was slightly damp so I was guessing that she had taken a shower. She looked adorable with and without makeup on. I said, "Good morning love... You look amazing as usual. I love you." She smiled and replied, "Good morning my sleepy head. Thank you very much... I love you too." I smiled and bent my face down to hers and I pressed my lips gently to hers. I pulled her closer to me after I trailed my fingers down her spine and she entangled her hands in my hair. We stayed that way until she could smell that the bacon was done. She turned back around and when she went to the cabinet to get a plate, she said, "Stupid bacon's gotta ruin all the fun. It's not fair." I laughed at her goofiness and I said, "Don't worry love, bacon will be in my stomach soon and won't be able to ruin the fun anymore." She giggled at my response, and when she was done putting the bacon on the plate, she turned around and gave me a look and I knew what she was gonna do. She took a running leap, and she jumped into my arms, and then bent her face down to kiss me. I kissed her that way for a while, and then I set her back down on her feet and continued to kiss her. When we pulled apart, she said, "Alright well, we have millions of years to do that, but we need to eat because we're supposed to go house hunting today remember?" I thought about it and immediately remembered. I said, "Okay love... I will eat if I can feed you your food." She thought about it for a minute and I could see a small smile playing at the edges of her lips, and she said, "That's a tough decision but, I'm gonna say yes to that deal."  I smiled at her and I grabbed some bacon and started to feed her. Then I ate some while she was chewing and then I told her, "Can I go take a shower love?" She looked at me like I was stupid and said, "You don't have to ask. You know that you can take a shower whenever you want to." I smiled and said "Thanks" I kissed her and went to go get into the shower. I loved her so much and I was finally glad that she was all mine and no one else's....

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys!!! I hope that you enjoyed!! <3