Chapter 7- Jealous Much?

*Orion's POV*

When I woke up Friday morning, I was excited to see her. I had a smile on my face the moment that my alarm clock went off. As I was getting ready for school, I seen that I had a text from her. When I opened it, my heart skipped a beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anesthesia- Hey Orion. I have to tell u something really important after school. I guess that means that we need to hang out after school. I will talk to you about where we are gonna meet when You get to the bus. Oh by the way, can you come 5 minutes early to the bus today? Thanks. See you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't reply because I knew that she knew that I had seen it, because she knows what time I wake up every morning. I rushed to get ready, throwing on my red skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with a pentagram on the front, and a black beanie since my hair wasn't cooperating with me today. I got my shoes on, and grabbed my bag. I practically ran out of my front door, so I could be there early. When I got to the bus stop, she wasn't there yet, so I decided to text her and see where she was at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orion- Where are you at beautiful?

Anesthesia- *blushes* I am almost there. I just walked past the sign on the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up from my phone screen, to see why it was taking her so long. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a black lace dress that almost touched her knees, black over the knee socks with little ribbons on them, and her hair was put up in a messy bun and her bangs looked amazing. As she got closer I could see that she had a skull hand clip in her bright purple hair. She looked absolutely adorable. She got to where I was standing and she said, "So after school, me and you and whoever else you wanna bring, are going to the mall and we're gonna hang out for a few hours." Then I said, "Okay. That sounds amazing. I can't wait. You look gorgeous today by the way." I made her blush by telling her the truth. But no matter how much I tell her how beautiful she is, she never believes me because she doesn't think that she's beautiful. I am making my mission to make her believe me. We talked for a few more minutes, and then the bus came. when we got to school, our group was sitting by the sign we always sit at. When we got off the bus, all the guys in our group couldn't take their eyes off of Anesthesia. I couldn't blame them, but it still irritated me that they kept staring at her. When we walked over to them, their mouths dropped open, and they all got up to give her a hug. They wanted full on hugs, but she gave them awkward baby hugs. I could tell that she was uncomfortable. Then she seen one of her "girlfriends", and walked over to her, and started drinking some of her coffee. I turned to the guys and they all had questions to ask me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan- "Dude, she looks hot. Why is no one on that?"

Orion- "Seriously, she deserves more respect than that. I don't know her relationship status, so she might be taken anyway."

Derek- "A girl as hot as her definitely has a boyfriend. There is no way that a girl that hot is single."

Gus- "I agree with Derek dude. He's right."

Orion- "Whatever, it doesn't matter right now. We need to get to class though so that we aren't counted late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hated the way that the guys were talking about her. They act like they are bidding over a piece of meat. Which is not what she was. She was a beautiful work of art that had a lot of mysteries behind it. I loved that about her because I didn't know that much about her past but I am eager to learn more about her. We went through the day as normal, but the guys wouldn't stop staring at her. She was oblivious to it though. But I knew and it made me mad because I wanted her to be mine and only mine to look at.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys!!! It is kinda short but it's getting late and I'm pretty tired. I hope you enjoyed it. :-)