Chapter 26- Who?

*Orion's POV*

I drove us to school while holding Anesthesia's hand, and I smiled at the thought of what she had said to me, that had made me swerve while I was driving. It was adorable, and I knew that she had done it because she feels like she can't say it enough. She doesn't notice but, from my perspective, she says "I love you.", just by breathing, keeping her heart beating, and being  with me. I love her more than she will ever know, and I plan on trying to prove how much I love her. We pulled up into the parking lot, and I got out of the car, to pick her up, and piggy back her to the sign where the guys were waiting for us. We got there, and I realized that there was a new addition to the group. He was about 4 inches shorter than me, he had bright green hair, and he had snakebites. I put Anesthesia on her feet, but I put my arm cautiously around her waist and pulled her close to me, as a warning to the new kid that she was mine. I seen him look her up and down, and I started getting angry. Ryan and Casey introduced him to me and Anesthesia. 

Ryan- Hey guys, what's up?

Me- Nothing much dude. Who's the new kid in the group?

Casey- His name is Jeremy. He just moved here from South Carolina.

(Casey then directed his attention to Jeremy, so he could introduce us to him.)

Casey- Jeremy, this is Orion, and Anesthesia. Anesthesia moved here about a year ago from North Carolina. 

Jeremy- That's cool. Nice to meet you guys. Does she not talk or something?

Orion- She talks, she is just really shy. It's good to meet you too. 

Before anyone could say anything else, the bell rang and we got up to go to class. I quickened my pace so we would be in front of the guys. I reached over and put my hand in her back pocket, and she put her hand into my back pocket. We walked into school, and I was starting to get really angry because I could hear the guys whispering about Anesthesia's butt. Even the new kid was talking about her butt, like she was just another thing to hit on that didn't deserve love. She deserved so much, and she deserved to be respected. Before we entered the class room, I bent down and kissed her passionately as she entangled her hands in my hair. Jeremy cleared his throat, and Anesthesia blushed because she was embarrassed, and we walked into class and sat down. I stared at her all class and didn't pay attention to ANYTHING else but her. She was going to be the death of me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys!! I hope that you enjoyed!!! <3