Chapter 29- Week Of Graduation

*Anesthesia's POV*

I have noticed how Jeremy has been looking at me, and I know that it's making Orion angry. I don't blame him, but he knows I would never fall for Jeremy. Jeremy is stuck up and he's a pig, and I don't like him at all. Not even as a friend. It is Friday afternoon, and I have to go pick up my wedding dress from the bridal store, and Orion offered to drive me to the bridal store after school, and I gladly accepted his offer. When the last bell rang, we walked outside holding hands, and we walked to the sign where the guys were waiting for us. Jeremy was leaning against the sign like he was expecting us, and it sort of creeped me out considering the circumstances. I felt Orion's hand tighten protectively around mine. I smiled at his gesture of love, and I knew that he really cared. We talked to the guys while Jeremy kept staring at me, and he was just really quiet. He also continued to give Orion dirty looks, and Orion just kept getting angrier. I bent Orion's head down twords my face and whispered, "It is time for us to go love." He said, "Okay love, let's get going then." Without any warning, he scooped me up off the ground, and it made me giggle. He started to laugh at how I was giggling, and the guys started to cheer, and clap. Orion waved goodbye to the guys, and carried me to the car. We got into the car, and he grabbed my hand as he pulled out of the parking lot. He drove me to the bridal store, and then he said, "Do you want me to stay and drive you home love?" I nodded and said, "I will be right out, all I have to do is go inside and pick it up." He said, "Okay love, but hurry back so I don't start to miss you and your gorgeous face." I smiled, kissed him lightly on the lips, and then I got out of the car, and walked into the store. I signed a form, and then I got my dress, and walked back out to the car. I put the dress bag in the back seat, and I got into the car. He looked at me with raised eyebrows and said, "You're gonna show me the dress right?" I shook my head and said, "You get to see it at the wedding." He gave me a  pouty look, and I gave him a kiss on the nose. He smiled and grabbed my hand, as he drove the car back to my house. When we got to my house, I walked inside and put my dress in the hallway closet while Orion walked back to my room and laid down on the bed. I walked into my room, and he grabbed my leg and pulled me twords the bed. I laid down in front of him, and he looked into my eyes. I seen him smile his goofy smile, and I loved it. He pressed his lips gently to mine, and I reached my hands up to entangle them in his hair. He increased the passion, and pulled my body as close to his as he could. We stayed that way for a while, until I began to feel tired. The last thing that I remember before I fall asleep is that he told me, "Go to sleep love. I will be here when you wake up." And then I drifted away into a deep sleep, where I dreamed of him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys!! I hope that you enjoyed. <3