Chapter 31- Surprise!!!

*Orion's POV*

I walk twords the guys, as I am wondering where Anesthesia went. The guys are acting really weird, especially Casey. I got to them and I asked them where she was, and then Casey pulls out his pocket speaker and starts playing Kissing In Cars by Pierce The Veil. Then all of a sudden, Anesthesia, walks out from behind the bush. I look at her and I start to smile because she has a stuffed Pikachu in one hand, and a dozen red roses with a black balloon tied to the stems, in the other hand. I then looked at her and realized what she was wearing. It was a silky black dress, that was short in the front and long in the back, that touched the ground. It had red rhinestones coming up like fire from the bottom of the dress, and she was wearing black high heels. Her hair was straightened and one side of it was pinned back to expose her extremely pierced and gauged ears. She looked absolutely gorgeous, and I regretted not changing into my tux before I came to school. I told her that I would be right back, and she gave me a weird but sad look. I went to my car and grabbed my tux bag and walked into the bathrooms by the parking lot. I put on my tux, and when I went back to the car to put my tux bag back in the back seat, I got my phone and texted Casey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Orion- Dude, I'm coming back right now, but I need you to restart that song as I walk back over.

Casey- Okay, I got you dude...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed her dozen white roses out of the back seat, and started to walk back over. I could already hear the music, and as I got closer, I could see Anesthesia's face light up with joy. The bright sunlight was dancing off her dress and her beautiful skin. I couldn't help but smile at her, and when I walked over to her, I took the gifts out of her hand and I said, "Casey will you hold these for a minute please?" Casey came up to me and took the things out of my hands, and I turned back to Anesthesia, and I pulled her close to me. I looked into her eyes, and I said, "You look SO beautiful love...I love you so much and I can't wait until this ceremony is over because I have a surprise for you." I seen her smile and I seen the excitement in her eyes, as she said, "You look like the handsome emo boy you are... I love you too. More than you will ever know..." I knew what I needed to do at that moment, so I bent my face down to hers, and I pressed my lips gently to hers, and I pulled her as close to me as I could. I put one hand on her waist, and the other I placed lightly on her cheek. She entangled her hands into my hair, and I increased the passion of the kiss, and when we pulled apart, we were both smiling. I said to her, "Are you ready to go love?" She nodded, and we started to walk back to my car to put our gifts in the backseat and get our caps and gowns. I looked at her remembering how she got to school this morning, and asked her, "How did you get to school this morning love?" She smiled and said, "That is how I got to school..." She pointed at her grandmother's old truck. I asked her, "You actually drove yourself to school?" She nodded and smiled, and I held her hand tighter. She walked over to the truck while I walked to my car, and we both came back together with a gown in our hand and a cap on our heads. We smiled at each other in excitement because we knew that once it was over, we would be one step closer to being together for life. I was so happy, that all through the ceremony, I couldn't stop smiling.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys!!! I hope that you enjoyed!!! <3