Chapter 13- "I Love You."

*Anesthesia's POV*

I woke up an hour after falling asleep in his arms, with my face buried in his chest. I was warm, and I felt really safe. I didn't ever want to move away from where I was at the moment. I had NEVER felt so safe, not even when I was wrapped in Mattie's arms. I guess it was because, I knew deep down that he didn't care but, I was lonely and I didn't want to be alone. Now that I have found Orion, I know that someone cares, and that he won't leave me. I am so happy with him, and I hope that we can stay like this forever. 

I looked up at him and smiled, because I knew that he was staring at me. I looked into his gorgeous amber eyes, and I knew that he didn't ever want to leave me. I knew that he was going to stay. He said, "Good afternoon love. How was your nap?" I giggled and said, "It was nice." He asked if I wanted lunch and I nodded. He picked me up, and carried me into the living room, and sat me down on the couch. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and went into the kitchen to make me food. He came back half an hour later to give me Chinese food that he made in the microwave. I asked him, "How did you know that this was my favorite food?" He said, "I could tell by the millions of boxes of frozen Chinese food in your freezer." He laughed and it made me smile. His laugh sounded sweet and caring. I was sitting next to him, and when I started to eat, he looked at me, and decided to pull me into his lap. We were watching Adventure Time on T.V, and I found out that both of us love the exact same things. I looked at him, and he looked back at me. At the same time by coincidence, we both said, "I love you." We both smiled, and he bent down and kissed me. I started to remember the feeling of not being able to feel my face. It was the best feeling in the world.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!! I know that it's quite short. Sorry. I hope that you enjoyed. <3