Chapter 22- Halloween

*Orion's POV*

I woke up this morning earlier than I should have, and Anesthesia was still sleeping. I only knew this because I got up and looked out my window, and her bedroom light wasn't on. She had told me that if her bedroom light was on, she was awake and I could come over. She leaves the window unlocked for me anyway, in case I need to talk to her, or if something happens at my house and I need to make a quick escape. I walked away from the window, and got dressed. I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a black and blue plaid shirt. I decided to put on a beanie, because like always, my hair didn't want to obey my commands. I crawled out of my window, and walked over to her window. Her light was still off, and I knew I needed to wake her up so that we weren't late for school. She was getting better because she had begun to be able to go to sleep at night. When she was really depressed, and she was starving herself, she used to stay awake for day at a time, and the only time that she slept, was when I stayed the night at her house. She was back on a regular sleeping schedule, and she was happy. I crawled into her window, and walked over to her bed. I was contemplating on how to wake her up, when I decided to wake her up with cuddles and a kiss. I laid down next to her on her bed, and I wrapped my arms around her. The only thing that hadn't changed, was how cold her skin gets and how she shivers when she is cold. She knew it was me, so she curled up close to me, and nuzzled her face into my neck. I could feel her breathing slowly, and I could feel her lungs expanding with every breath she took. I couldn't help but think about how much I love her, and how happy she makes me. She lights up my world just by breathing. I couldn't ask her for more except to stay alive. That was all I needed from her, because as long as she was breathing and her heart was beating, I knew that she loved me, and I could continue loving her for as long as she was alive, and long after she passed. She would forever hold a place in my heart, and I would never forget her or stop loving her. She pulled her head away from my neck, and her eyes opened a little, and when she seen my face, she smiled. I told her, "Good morning my love." She smiled as she said, "Good morning baby. I missed you." I said, "I missed you too. I love you baby." She replied with an, "I love you too baby." I bent my face down to hers and kissed her gently, and I increased the passion as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and she took off my beanie so that she could entangle her hands in my hair. I loved it when she did that. I pressed her as close to my body as I could, and it seemed as if we could never get close enough. When we pulled back from the kiss, she reached for her phone, so that she could look at the time. She seen today's date and her eyes widened. I said, "Happy Halloween/18th birthday my love." I had been planning today for the past month, and I intended to make this the best birthday she ever had. We kissed once more before she got up and started to get ready for school. When she was ready, we walked out to the car, and I gave her, her first present. I handed her a MASSIVE can of Monster with a purple bow attached to the top. She smiled and said, "You're so adorable." I smiled and said, "Thank you baby." We kissed again, and then we drove to school with the radio blasting Martin Garrix. I held her hand as I drove and she smiled the whole way to school. When we got to school, I opened up her door for her, and walked her to the sign where the guys were sitting. They all had balloons, and plushie skeletons to give her for her birthday. She smiled as she awkwardly hugged the guys and thanked them for the gifts. Since it was a Friday, we had 2 hours worth of a free period, and it was a half day, and essentially, since it was a holiday, we only had a half day of school. We hung out on the sign, as she sat in my lap, and drank her Monster. We listened to the guys talk about stupid stuff for a while. She got up to throw her can away, and I caught the guys looking at her butt. I hissed at them to stop admiring my property and they backed off. I stood up when she got back to the sign. I put on hand on her waist, and one hand on her face, and I looked her in the eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful. I would look at them forever if I could. I said, "Happy birthday love. I love you baby." She returned the, "I love you." I bent down my head, and I kissed her softly at first, but she started to entangle her hands in my hair, and I intensified the kiss. I kissed her more passionately than I ever had, and I felt her stop breathing for a few seconds. Her lips felt like velvet, and they were warm like the sun. Her lips tasted like candy from the Monster that she drank, and her skin was warm and as smooth as silk. We stopped kissing when we heard the boys cheering, and egging us on. When we pulled apart, she began to blush and she buried her face in my chest. I picked her up and carried her back to the sign. I sat her down on my lap, and she nuzzled her face into my neck. We sneaked another kiss while the guys were talking about a YouTube video that they had seen, and when we pulled apart, we were both smiling. When the lunch bell rang, I told her that she needed to stay seated on the sign while I went and got something from the car. I was smiling because I knew that she would love her surprise. I walked away imagining her smile when she seen the present. I loved her more than words could ever explain.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope that you enjoyed. <3 I love u guys!!